MASTER, 22, Male, looking for serious Female subs.

wifehacker

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 2, 2017
Hello
I like to give out dares.
And for that i need female subs/slaves. Personally i am not into humiliation, etc, but if that is needed, i will manage nicely.
I don't give out ordinary and standard tasks, every tasks is personal, and that is achieved by communication. That means, i will need to know what toys and other appliances you have, i would be glad to hear what kind of tasks you have liked and also, what has not liked. Then we agree about task, you have full right to changes everything about task, but only before i give it out to you, after that everything will be punishable. So my tasks aren't simple spankings, etc i take many of your suggested toys, things and your body parts and then combine them into some kind of challenge.
Only contact or reply when you are really interested, not looking for some fantasy play or 1-2 tasks to give out. Also not looking for relationship, just long term slaves, that like to enjoy things, that some think are taboo or kinky.
Also i would like if our dares would be accumulative(they get harder with your consent) order.
Pic of proof of tasks are welcome, it would be big reward. No face is required, not even full body, if you are too shy, only the part that is tortured.
If you are in, then PM me and i hope you add me as a friend.
This message will sound scary and intimidateing for most, but actually, every tasks can and will be talked throught, before start.
Like forced positions, deepthroating/gagging, tit and especially nipple torture, hucow, bondage/tied up, pussy teasing/outside torture, anal training, enema tasks, pegs and rubbr bands.
Waiting for all you pervy slaves, and also everybody else, who has kinky side.
XoX

Last edited:

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hi are you still looking

his post is from last year and he was last online a few weeks ago so not sure how often hes here. you can tell by looking at someones profile it will say when their last activity was. good luck on your search

Featured Threads

New Personals