Master/dominant slave into ballsbusting needed!

MasterNike

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 31, 2016
This is 'an open call' for all the masters and dominants (and even slaves with a dominant side) that are into BALLSBUSTING.
I have a slave and we recently discovered ballsbusting. I got very much into it and now can't really think of not using his balls every or every other day.
But since I am not free as often as I want to be (and my slave is), I am searching for other dominants who want to train/hurt my slave's balls.
You should:
- be of any age (19-30 would be great)
- be male
- ! Be very much into ballsbusting (tieing balls, hitting/slapping/pulling/abusing balls, etc) !
- not care about my fag and his balls at all
- be into inflicting harsh pain on my fag's balls
Slave will perform by submitting video proofs of done tasks (no face included on vids).
An example would be: you will be training him for 2 hours; requesting, for instance, that he ties his balls with 3 laces (12-13 knots), sniff poppers and slap balls (very/extremelly) hard for 15 times, then again more harsh, and round and round. His balls will soon get purple. It hurts.
Of course, things can get brutal, and I will encourage it.
If you find yourself in the description, PM me here with any questions you might have and some basic information you think I should know. Include your wishes and opinion about how much you (don't) care about my fag's balls and what are you willing/capable to do to his balls.

If you prefer, you can contact me on Kik for more into: MasterNike91
(Serious replies only!)

Check the fag here and what u might be doing with him : http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=13748

Need someone ASAP! Meaning, you might be hurting his balls in a day or two. Long term relations prefered!

Last edited:

MasterNike

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 31, 2016
Thanks everyone for applying. More than 5 people are in. Apply now to use my fag's balls at any time in any way.
Also need someone for a session in one hour if u r free to participate. Check the thread!

MasterNike

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 31, 2016
The thread is back on! Looking for serious dominants who enjoy using slave's balls.
Possibility to inflict serious pain to his balls!!! PM ME

Featured Threads

New Personals