Master looking for eagar slave to own and use.

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
Kinks
Bdsm, collars, tasks, cnc, spanks, slut training

HornedRimedGlasses

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 26, 2015
Normally, I'm looking for a connection, a companion. Someone to share and connect with. A possible soul mate. But right now, I'm just so horny. I feel so primal. All I can think of is hot flesh on flesh. The sounds of moaning and groaning. Its like there's a nonstop orgy in my head and everyone is waiting for my release. I look down in my hands and I feel incomplete. No crop, no leash, no beautiful head I can press into my crotch. I now know how my old power ranger action figure felt after I lost his sword. Just an empty hand missing what makes it whole.
I often find myself lost in my mind, flooded and torrented by a storm of kinky thoughts. So lost, I can feel the pressure off my aching body and I need to releave it. The hot magma of carnal pleasure, rising and rising. I'm overwhelmed and overflowing with lust. All this energy, all this carnal desire, and no where to put it. If only I had a depraved slut, a devoted slave, to funnel all this lust onto.

Oh...
That's where you come in.

I'm looking for a slut or a would be slut to be mine. My personal fucktoy and cock sleeve. I want to train my slut to be of service and prioritize my pleasure. If not for just a week or two, I ache to be master to a perfect slave and make her my bitch cumdump.

(Is that too much?)

Reactions: wh0re2015

Featured Threads

New Personals