Master looking for long term Kik slave (F)

happyfred

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 23, 2014
24 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of 18+ years

Hello,

I would like to introduce myself. I am a 24 year old male dominant looking for find a female or females for online humiliation and control. My enjoyment comes from getting you to push your boundaries by way of inventive tasks and original ideas for your humiliation training. What you like/dislike is important to me and I will act on this accordingly!

I like to believe myself to be a smart, inventive and personal master who uses a range of methods to try and dominate the submissive. I am from the UK and work to GMT but am not concerned as to where you are from.

My methods include, humiliating tasks, daily rule changes, wardrobe control, masturbation control, humiliating and degrading essay/lines writing, enforced role-play, personalized punishments and many many others. My goal is to make you feel aroused yet ashamed at yourself for doing so and thus increasing arousal

Picture are of course a vital part of this interaction but I wish to stress I will not be simply asking for photos of your genitals over and over. Pictures are there to serve a purpose in the overall humiliation.

I am happy to take on both people new to the subculture and those more experienced in the submissive role.

Please Kik me at happyfred123 if at all interested so we may discuss this further.

I thank you for your time,

F

Featured Threads

New Personals