Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2016
Hello all Slaves out there,

About Me​

My name is Kevin, I am 21 and from Hamburg, Germany
I'll had some experience in Real Life being the Master in my last relationship most of the time. I'm pretty new to the online thing though.
I can vary from being very dominant and strict, to taking a lot of care over my Slave when I feel she needs it.

What I'm Looking For

I'm looking for a Female Slave to start a long term D/S relationship with. It doesn't really matter if the Slave has experience, or is a complete beginner, I'm open to both.
The relationship should start Online, though I wouldn't mind if it gets real when it works out really good and both agree this should be the next step.
I don't mind if Pics/Cam are not in at the beginning, due to the Slave having to build up some trust into me first. But at some point I would like to see how my Slave does in the Tasks/Punishments I give her. And i would enjoy viewing it Live some day, even though this is just a Plus, not a Requirement.
My Timezone is CEST, but I'm able to be on at weird times, so timezone isn't really a problem.
I want this relationship to take a lot of time, from me and the Slave, so I expect that the Slave is willing to commit a lot of effort and time into this, as will I.

If you are Interested in this kind of relationship with me, message me with any Questions or info you would like to ask/tell me.

You can Contact me either on here or on Kik under "M.Kevin94".

Featured Threads

New Personals