Me as a person and a kinkster.

Entiger

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 18, 2012
Besides my kinks I am a rather relaxed and easy going person. I am quite self-reflected and most of the time I don't take myself too seriously(I really value self irony, especially among us sexual deviant freaks).

I'm very socially versatile and I like keeping myself updated on whats going on in the world.

I have a couple of hobbies like filming, editing and sports. I hang out allot with my friends and often party a little on weekends. I really love everything about music festivals and also traveling.

Other than that i kill time by reading books, watching TV, a lot of gaming, music or being awesome and pervy on the internet.

Sexuality:
I would label myself as straight, however i do have a vague hint of bi-curiosity, and have had one great experience with it, so i am a little curious about forced bi play.

Me and BDSM
I have a very relaxed relationship towards my BDSM sides. What i am into sexually does not define me as a person. Submissive or dominant are simply roles i go into and I wouldn't label myself as either in everyday life.

Things im very into
Degradation and humiliation is a key fetish that i would like to experiment a lot more with, I love how mentally intense it is . I like crossing it with various ass play, panty gagging, verbal abuse, mild pet play, wet sex, exhibitionism, cross-dressing and the list goes on. I can be pretty nasty.

I love sexual creativity witch also brings me to my next post; Creative BDSM and improvising with ones surroundings and whatever is available, I love a little spontaneity.

I have a huge oral fixation and really like submission through oral sex. It can be forced, begged for, in bondage or just during everyday situations like watching TV, surfing the web, playing games and more. I truly enjoy both being on the giving and receiving end.

Throwing the girl around, manhandling, being rough and physically in charge is also a big turn on.

I am not directly into giving or reviving pain, the mental parts is mostly what floats my boat. But i think it can be a great motivator combined with some dirty talk, begging and punishment/obedience training.

Limits
I can go far in order to please and realize a play partners fantasy but it has to be sane , safe and consensual of course. Not to mention legal and not involve extreme pain, permanent marks, blood, feces, vomit, directly unhygienic things or affect everyday life.

Experience
I was in a switch relationship for a little over a year. Unfortunately she moved away for studies.

Since then i have mostly lived out my kink sides online, i do find someone to sub for from time to time but the last 6 months i have had a online slave that i am very pleased with and our kinks are a match made in heaven.

If you can relate to anything you just read, send me a message, or comment on my wall or pics.

Featured Threads

New Personals