Me in a white shirt over Skype?

flamekissmyshirt

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 1, 2014
Georgia
I'm looking for a female who would be interested in me sharing pics and videos of me in a white dress shirt. I am willing to do whatever you want, whether it be simply stroking and rubbing my shirt or unbuttoning it and stripping it off. I have an old shirt, so if you want me to ruin it by ripping or burning it, I'd be willing to do that as well. This doesn't have to be super serious and we can do it as frequent or infrequent as you want. I'd also want to see you in a white dress shirt doing kinky stuff as well. In terms of roleplay, it doesn't matter to me, you can be as shy or as dominating as you want. It will be over Skype and I'll probably start off with pics and short videos taken with my iPhone, but we can switch over to webcam when you want (one of my shirts looks pretty nice and bright when I wear it over webcam with the lights off.) I can do ties as well, but I'd like to focus to remain on the shirts.

Anyone interested? If so, let me know and I will PM you my Skype info and we can get going! If you have any questions, let me know as well! ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals