Me & my interests (updated & revised)

pilrx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2022
Me & BDSM:
I've been into BDSM since as early as I could remember. Of course I didn't know what it was back then, but I knew that inflicting pain on others made me feel satisfied. As I grew older, the need to inflict pain evolved into desires to control, degrade and discipline. Though I don't normally wear the identity of a Dom on my sleeve in social settings, BDSM is an inseparable part of me that I enjoy very much.

What I'm into:
As I mentioned earlier, I'm very much pleased by controlling, imposing strict discipline and degrading another person. I enjoy the process of moulding one to my likings, and seeing them willingly letting go of parts of their thoughts and identity. Essentially, I'm into the domination of the mind, and the particular tools I would use (be it degradation, forms of punishments) would vary depending on the person.

What I'm looking for:
I'm looking for someone who shares similar interests with me. I would like to own someone intelligent, understanding, trustworthy and has a passion for serving. Regardless of the relationship's length (upon agreement) or type (casual/serious upon agreement), I expect her to be committed and honest, which I will reciprocate.

Featured Threads

New Personals