Medical Play: Scenes or Fetishes

cfnm_patient

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 1, 2009
Just curious as to how many Female Dommes and or Switches here have any interest in various types of Medical Fetishes and what they are with male patients/lab subjects.

dwayne1477

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 19, 2009
Well the only Medical fetish I have is the nurse scene of course. I love a woman dressed in the outfit and taking my temperature, if you know what I mean. :eek:

Last edited:

cat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 25, 2009
South UK
Yes, I have a bit of a thing for this too. As in another thread, I love latex gloves. ...and love playing 'nurse'. I've seen quite a few instruments I like the look of but haven't dared buy any.......yet :)

LadySassa07

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 4, 2009
I am also a nurse so this fetish has always been a lot of fun for me.I do a lot of real time sessions as well has phone that involve medical play in one way or another.Some as in CFNM it is quite intrested to put the gown on and thus being exposed is a naughty little mind fuck.

I have played with many as far as checking prosterate.You have not lived until you have been violated there by a hot nurse I would say LOL.Then you have the needle play for the more hard core players.

There is also enema play can be fun.....

The list goes on.I have always though nurses had the kinkist play bags LOL There are very few things I look at and do not thing of some way to use what ever it is to torture someone LOL

LadySassa

Kinkyasiangirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Dec 23, 2009
medical fetish

Im a huge fan of medical fethis I love glvoe fetish I love a nurse masturbating me with it!! my cum grt on the glove I get to lick it

hey Im me on aim at: kinkyasianslave

Featured Threads

New Personals