Meeting my master

little_slave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 22, 2015
This is just a made up story based on how I imaginw meeting my master for the first time would be like, only imagination and fantasies. And sorry if the english isnt perfekt, but I'm swedish and cute so i can get away with that kind of stuff. Enjoy, please comment if you feel like it

I stood inside the entrance to the airport, nervously checking my makeup one last time in the mirror before I drew a deep breath, bracing myself and then walked outside to the street. I hated that I was so nervous, that it felt like my stomach was made of cement and I had trouble breathing normally. We had known each other a long time, talked day in and day out about my fears and my hopes and dreams. This man that I was about to meet probably knew me better than I knew herself; he understood things about me long before I did. He had promised me that it would be okay, that it was normal for me to be this nervous, but his words didn’t bring the same comforting effect this time. It was different now. Sure, I had been nervous many times before when following his commands and answering his questions, but then I had been in the safety of my own bedroom. I'd had the time to think through my answers and pictures and been able to present myself in the best light possible while still being honest and me. But now, now I stood on the other side of the world from home, in a city where I knew no one else and there were nowhere to hide. I was completely bound to him for the next week, and that terrified me.

He sat in his car, studying her as she walked out and looked around her. Smiling a bit to himself he watched as she with shaking hands brought a cigarette to her mouth and lit it. He was pleased to see that she had followed his instructions, wearing a short skirt and a tank top that showed off her big breasts. She had a jacket on and a small purse hung over her shoulder, but no other luggage. He knew that she was a good girl, loyal and followed his orders as well as she could. But he also knew that sometimes her insecurities and shyness got the best of her, and to be honest, he looked forward to her failing so he could punish her.
He looked at her as she continued smoking, hands still shaking. His smile grew bigger. This was going to be fun.

When my cigarette was almost burned down, I felt the panic start growing. I hadn’t seen him yet, even though I thoroughly had scanned my surrounding. What if he didn’t show up? I had no where else to go, what the hell had I gotten myself into? How could I be so stupid to put myself in this position? Just as I felt my breathing getting heavier and my eyes starting to water, I felt a warm breath on my neck and a whisper in my ear.
“Have I given you permission to light that, young lady?”
My whole body froze for a second before I quickly turned around, suddenly facing him. After months on end, talking about everything between heaven and earth, being able to tell him my most dark secrets, I now stood here face to face with him and wasn’t even able to answer the simplest question. I just stared at him.
“Well?”
He had to force back a smile as her face turned red and she looked down to avoid his eye contact.
“Ehm... No. I’m sorry” I mumbled as I dropped the cigarette.
“Is that how you talk to me?” He asked with a stern voice that made me look up with panic as I realized my mistake.
“No, Sir, I’m sorry… Sir I mean ‘no sir, I’m sorry’, that’s what I should have said before and no sir, that’s not how I speak to you and I’m sorry for that too sir, so, No, sir, I’m sorry, and no sir, I’m sorry is what I meant to say, before, when you asked about the cigarette….” I blurted out as I tried to fix my mistake, then realized what I just had said and looked down again, face still blossoming red.
Seeing her like this, nervous and scared but still submissive, made him want to put her over his knee right there and then and teach her the punishment for not addressing him correctly, but he ignored the itch in his fingers and bid his time. He would have to wait until later.
“Better… not a lot, but we’ll work on it later. Also, if you babble like that I’m going to have to gag you. Now, come on, let’s go.” He put his hand on the curve of my back and led me to his car, obviously relishing in my nervousness. He opened the passenger door and closed it after me when I had sat down.
As he walked over to the other side of the car he smiled when he realized that now she truly was his, and now the real fun could begin. He sat down in the car and started the engine while he let his eyes run up and down her body. She was sitting with her legs crossed, hands in her knee, sometimes looking out the window, sometimes down. Anywhere but at him. He started driving.
“Tell me, do you think it’s appropriate for a slave to have her legs crossed in her master’s presence?”
I gave him quick look and then looked down again. “No sir, I’m sorry” I said as I unfolded my legs and put both my feet on the ground.
“Spread wider, young lady”
I nervously looked at him as I spread my legs wide open.
“Good girl. Now, lift up your skirt so I can see if you’ve followed my orders.” He kept his voice calm despite his growing arousal by her doing as she was told.
I hesitated and cast a quick glance out of the window at the cars driving along side them.
“It doesn’t matter if someone sees you acting like a whore and exposing yourself, you’re mine now and you will do as you’re told. Lift up your skirt.”
I lifted up the fabric and exposed my naked pussy that was getting increasingly wet from his dominance.
“Now keep it like that so people can see what a slut you are. You like that, don’t you young lady?”
“Yes, sir, I do” I said as I started blushing again.
He removed one of his hands from the steering wheel and put it on my thigh, letting in caress my leg until he reached my pussy.
He didn’t even have to spread her lips to feel that she was soaking wet.

I instinctively spread my legs a bit more as he put his hand over my pussy. He let one of his fingers slip in between my lips and stroke me lightly from y clit down to my now dripping hole. I closed her eyes, let out a soft moan and arched my back as if to meet his finger.
“What am I to do with you? Such a horny little girl” He removed his finger and for the first time, I met his eyes with a disappointed look. “You have to earn it, you know that. Now, lick my finger clean”
I opened my mouth right away and started sucking on his finger, licking it and taking it all in my mouth, sucking almost desperately to please. He chuckled and pulled out his finger.
“Calm down girl, you’ll get your chance to suck soon enough”
He focused on the road, driving silently and didn’t even have to glance at her to feel her frustration. He loved it. As a couple of minutes passed he noticed that she started to relax a bit, her nervousness gradually disappearing. As she did so, her hands lowered into her knee again without her even noticing and soon enough her pussy was once again covered by her skirt. She was a good slut, but untrained and unfocused. He didn’t mind, he looked forward to disciplining her and turning her into his little toy.

As I sat there in the car beside him, I slowly felt the nervousness fade away. I could do this. Sure, I had made a few errors but I hoped he would indulge me. His orders were direct and left no room for misinterpretation, and as long as they stayed like that, I felt this might actually be something I would be able to handle. I sat more comfortably, relaxed and lost in my own mind of fantasies after he stopped touching me. I longed for him to touch me more, wanted him to use me as he pleased. No, I didn’t want it, I needed it. It's what I'm meant for.
And then I noticed what I had done. When the cloud of arousal lifted, I looked down in my knee and realized that I was no longer lifting up my skirt. I glanced nervously at him, trying to see if he had noticed it, but his eyes were focused on the road, he paid no attention to me. I left out a quiet sigh and though that he probably wouldn’t notice; he was too focused on the road, but damn it, I had to be more careful. Trying not to get his attention she I leaned back again and looked out of the window.

As he drove, his eyes fixed on the road, he noticed her tensing and looking down and then her glance toward him. Acting like he didn’t even notice her he continued driving as calmly as before. But, when she left out a soft sigh of release, he hid a smile and started driving a little bit faster, eager to get home.

KinkyGirl202

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 17, 2015
More?

Add to it, write somethin' along the lines of 'other incidences with master'.

Featured Threads

New Personals