Mentoring Male/Female Doms

MXK

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2013
You should be average/fit, straight/bi/bi-curious, actively searching for subs, willing to submit to me and at the same time to dominate females or males,
in need of an older and more experienced Dom.
I don't have time for kik, skype, or any kind of sexting, this is one of the reasons why I prefer mentoring now.

PM to apply, send a detailed intro and feel free to ask questions.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
You should be average/fit, straight/bi/bi-curious, actively searching for subs, willing to submit to me and at the same time to dominate females or males,
in need of an older and more experienced Dom.
I don't have time for kik, skype, or any kind of sexting, this is one of the reasons why I prefer mentoring now.

PM to apply, send a detailed intro and feel free to ask questions.

So your plan to help "mentor" these potential dom/dommes is by them "submitting" to you? Seems like you need to go research what a mentor really is. This sounds more like you wanting to use people under the false pretenses that its mentoring.

If you possess enough experience to mentor someone in the lifestyle then surely you should be able to do so without the need to have them submit to you. Guiding them into the proper research. Answering questions they may have based on your knowledge and experience.

Further more why does the physical appearance matter? why do you specify average/fit individuals? if youre wanting to mentor and as you claim in your post dont have time for kik sykpe etc then why do the looks of a person matter?

hopefully anyone seeking advice sees through this post for what it is. as currently it reads like someone who has no business "mentoring"

MeatMaster

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 6, 2016
"This sounds more like you wanting to use people under the false pretenses that its mentoring."

You know a lot about that, aren't you? OK, I'll play the detective game too:

It sounds like you want some attention pretending you help people, the attention you can't get on your own with your own ads.

I can't waste time with you.

Still accepting PMs from interested people.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
So you even use a second profile here? That's not sketchy at all. Good luck with your "mentoring" I'm sure there will be some poor soul who falls for it.

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
"This sounds more like you wanting to use people under the false pretenses that its mentoring."

You know a lot about that, aren't you? OK, I'll play the detective game too:

It sounds like you want some attention pretending you help people, the attention you can't get on your own with your own ads.

I can't waste time with you.

Still accepting PMs from interested people.

I don't know if it's under false pretenses or not but subzzzero makes a lot of good points and it's a bit refreshing to see community members contribute and try to stand up for potentially unsuspecting members. I'm struggling to understand the purpose of an ad if you don't have time for kik or skype, and if you have such limited time how you have time for anyone to submit to you. Regardless of my confusion, members are limited by website rules to ONE ACCOUNT PER PERSON.

Featured Threads

New Personals