Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 27, 2013
24 year old slave male seeking a dominant female of any age

Hello every one first i want to introduce myself:

looking for misstress or master

i am from mexico 24 y 179 i have some exp into many things i am open to try new things anytime, i have normal life i study and work, and some times i need some time to complete taks. now i want to talke about my likes
my likes are:

Humiliation-In this one could be xdress,silly outfils, wedgies or any creative and humiliating thing. while is humiliating its ok to me

Petplay: could be any animal i had been a dog , a cat and a pig. what could be the next?

Dicedares: i love the surprises and leaving your destiny to a dice is funny

Crosdress: this one is becose well i like to feel embarrased and humiliated.

Semi public: i have exp in like use some female clothes in public under the normal ones and for example pull down my pants for 5 seconds or could be in the window.. the cretiviy is the limit most of this ones are hidden with almost no chance to be caugh

Public ( like public places but hiden) this one i have exp like strip naked on a part very fast and do some silly things like crawl or jump or in public batrrom. i would want to try on a library maybe or other places like this..

some pain: i am not big fan of this one but i know many people here likes this. so i could handle this one if some one likes it.

Funny dares: amny people jsut think in sex dares but this one is one of my favorites, its like go outside wearing panties on your head and dance like a chicken are humiliation dares and could be sexy creativity is the limit.

Silly dares: is like the funny dares, but could be just looks stupid. or somethings like i dont knoe use a diaper.. act liek a baby etc
l
Body write: well this one dont need to be explained is like it say

call names: i love to know or heard people laughting to me.. or names could be any name-

ppl laught to me: like the last one

feminization ( act like girl): this one is more like forced feminization

hypnosis: i had never tryed this one but i would love

online public: i am open to try this one

i even could do any other things u like.
In general i like creative ideas where i could be humiliated if i got caught. i love imagination.

Dislikes

Anal: but i could do it if u like it
scat: the last time i tryed this one so if u are into this. i could do it while is in humiationg way

Other things

I am not a lot sexual things..i mean i think its better the exiting situations where u are afraid or worrie about what could hapend or ppl laught againts me. anyway if u like it its ok

E
What i love

i love feeling me embarrased and humiliated ppl laughting to me. in fact i like crosdress no cos i want to be girl its becose i feel me embarrased dressed like this.. and would be humiliating if someone see me like this. i love ceative ideas. if u are the kind or miss or master who just want a to se someone intoducing things via anal or sexual way.. i am not for u.. .

Contact

i am opent to serve via skype, kik or any other system

Have

i have webcam, smarphone lap top

well thanks for ur atention and sorry for the gramar.. pm is someone is interested i will be waiting.

• Kinks:
female clothes, silly things, or i can get some stuff:

• Experience:
xperience

I have some experience in dares in public like take pics in female underwear in the school batroom, or go to a park get naked, wear pink underwear, jump a litle model, crawl pose then get naked again and get dresses ( this was on video ofcurse i censores my face) go out nude or n female clothes at night. wear some things during the day. some pet play.

My last task was about go in public toilet at university and get naked, act like apig and go out to street wearing a trashbag, panties and bra and got some trash.

• Limits:
Limits
Family: please dont ask me to do something with family
Ilegal
Friends: the same as the family
permanent: cut. or tattos well you know
show face: this one could be removed when i trust you while we work. by then i could use a mask. to do all the dares.

Attachments

• user38751_pic27036_1367212884.jpg
    user38751_pic27036_1367212884.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 11

Featured Threads

New Personals