Million dollar question

voycoup

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 17, 2008
What kink would you do for a million dollars you would not do for free?

voycoup

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 17, 2008
I am a realist. I would do anything that did not involve permanent disfigurement or disability mentally or physically. A brief case with a million bucks in it in front of me...not a whole lot I wouldn't do!

freak

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2008
Lol, same!
Pretty much explained me.
I could even be bi for a night for 1 mill.

Dementyia

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 14, 2008
A million dollars? I'd have to join in with the majority. Only thing I wouldn't do is ingest vomit, urine, or fecal matter.

robert.glynn

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 1, 2008
what I'd do for a million

Well I have to join in with the rest of you, not much I wouldn't do for a million. I'd be happy to ingest urine, feeces, or vomit for that much money, but then again I've done that for free.

lydiab6

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 15, 2008
For me, it would depend upon the task. Regardless of the end reward, I would still have to live with whatever it was I had done after the fact, forever. There would be no re-dos. Even with the monetary reward, I don't think that I would be happy having done something I hadn't really felt comfortable doing in the first place.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
I agree. And anyway a million us dollars isn't nearly as valuable as when that saying came around.

OzzyD

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 4, 2008
$1,000,000? That would be... ?637,470.52 then.

Well for that amount of money I think I'd be happy doing virtually you could ask me to do.

Sorrow Becomes Her

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
hmmm... given I am precisely $999,999.54 away from having a full million, I would suppose the most I could do would be allow clampy things on my nipples.. being caned.. more severe BDSM stuff. I'm such a wimp though, I doubt it would be good for me. I would hate to dissappoint my Master(s)

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
Id agree with the majority! id do almost anything for a million! (unless it was a million zimbabwe dollars.... wouldnt do much fior that!)

I would let someone turd in my mouth or on me, id eat it if i had to but i dont know if id be able to make myself do it!! And its definitely not something id do for free! eww!

Be in chastity for a month (what a turn on... but not so fun in reality id guess!!)

odineu

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2008
Woot

I would do just about anything, depending on the details and stuff... but yeah for that much money... Im there.

littlesexslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 24, 2009
Lots and lots of pain
Basicly anything you could imagine thats painful, but not too discusting.
I'd let somebody tie me up and do quite alot to me, but I'm not going to go into detail ;)

bordendazed

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 9, 2008
Indiana
Why a million dollars?

How about the other way; what would you do to NOT loose all your assets?

I think the consensus is no permanent disabilities, but there are many who are worried about their "public" persona... hmmm...

It's all about what you can afford to loose versus what you can possibly gain.

Me? As long as it was legal (because EVERYTHING is recorded everywhere, or so one must assume...), had no obligation to proceed past my stated "NO", and I had some way of knowing the "scene" in advance, I'd do it for a buck.

slaveslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 16, 2008
id probably do permenent stuff now thinking of it probably for much less then a million for the right person but no incest

bordendazed

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 9, 2008
Indiana
id probably do permenent stuff now thinking of it probably for much less then a million for the right person but no incest

Now junior, we're not in Kentucky anymore, go play with the goats... (somehow I couldn't resist...)

The Incest Taboo - now that's one I have wondered about for years. Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled topic...

sarah

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 28, 2009
i dont think i could do what i wont do now regardless of how much money was offered.

Featured Threads

New Personals