Misadventure W/ IcyHot!

Owlrings90

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 22, 2015
Help!!

A couple of days ago, I was extremely turned on and in denial, so I decided to leave my cunt alone and play some with my ass. I don't do a lot of anal, so I'm always tight and getting anything in there takes a long time.

However, on that day, like I said, I was super horny! I was in the shower when I decided to play, so I found a very thin bottle and forced it up. It wasn't enough though, so I found something about twice the width and forced it in. It really hurt but that just made me wetter! It wasn't very long though, so I took it out and ended up with four fingers up my ass. I adored it, but afterwards I was very sore and stretched, as well as bleeding a little from a cut I had given myself with one of my nails.

Anyway, long story short, I shoved some IcyHot up my ass just now, promptly began crying at the intensity of it in the cut, and am now struggling to stop the burning. Please help, I can't get it to stop and it's not sexy!!! I've never had this problem with IcyHot before and I'm very much in pain!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Ah this is very timely as I was just discussing the use of things like this with someone else!

These type of therapeutic heating gels should never be used near open wounds regardless of the location. Relief is not simple especially in the cut inside your anus, you can try lots of Vaseline. Keep applying more over a period until the effect fades. Application of actual ice may also help dull the pain somewhat.

The problem is these products are designed to be absorbed into the skin quickly and as such there is no "cure" for them.
This is part of the appeal of using them of course, especially in solo play as the effect is something you can't stop once it starts.

slavegirl4u

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 11, 2016
New England USA
I am not a doctor as droptokon is but one thing I use alot is something we used in the hospital many times for diabetic foot care and it is a cream called eucerin it comes in like a can with a top that twists off and it is kind of thick but works well not just on scuzzy feet but with sores like vaginal and anal sores or tenderness I swear by it but trust droptokon he is a doctor and knows his stuff...maybe he can reply and see what he thinks of eucerin.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
in the future i would just google something like icy hot on open cut relief and see what they say

slavegirl4u

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 11, 2016
New England USA
Be Careful

in the future i would just google something like icy hot on open cut relief and see what they say

I know shadowice0823 was well meaning in his words but everything you read on the internet is not true. The best decision would be from a medical professional and remember droptokon is a real doctor and if you asked him, he would give you sound medical advise concerning your bdsm lifestyle. Also remember that by stretching the anus too much can lead to incontinence later in life because those muscles have been stretched they do give out to normal functions as you get older.

Owlrings90

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 22, 2015
Thanks for the advice you guys! I've always been careful in the past with applications of things not intended for your genitals on my private parts, but I just completely forgot that time around! I was fine, no lasting damage except it hurt to walk for maybe thirty minutes. Just took a nap, lol!

Featured Threads

New Personals