Missing Days

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Humph all I can say this week is Mr P is leaving for 7 weeks on Friday and I do not want him to go. I’m selfish I want him to stay home so I can see him every week. In the last month or so I have managed to see him every week for a good few days each time and it has been so nice.

I feel we have become a lot closer and are now figuring out the relationship side of things. We have kind of done everything the wrong way round really. It started off as Dom/sub which was obviously sexually based over the internet and moved it into real life and started off on the more couple side of things. I’ve found it hard to get used to that and have struggled to figure out that he doesn’t just want to shag 24/7, which I said last week. I’ve gotten a bit confused as well because he was the one who was originally saying he didn’t want things to be too serious and be like dates etc and now things have changed Mr P is the one who wants it to be like that. I thought women were the ones who change their minds and can’t decide on what they want?

Anyway it’s all going well and now we have to leave it hanging for a while he’s away  I know I’ll still be able to talk to him on the phone and we will talk whenever we can but it’s not the same as waking up next to someone in the morning. That’s the things I’ll miss just having someone to snuggle up with, fall asleep with and I am going to miss kisses so much! I love kisses I think they are one of my favourite things when it comes to relationships. I don’t care how much of a sap I sound but I still get little butterflies sometimes when he gives me a kiss and if I’m feeling a bit low a kiss can make me smile and feel warm and fuzzy. Yes I am a hopeless romantic and I don’t care. Mr P seems to have the same side to him and the fact he’s told me how much he’ll miss me makes it worse in a way because the feelings are going to be all muddled when he goes.

I’ve warned him that I am almost defiantly going to get all teary eyed when I go and wave him off on his train. I got drunk on Saturday night and sat there in my room and cried for a good few hours and felt sorry for myself so I’m hoping I got it out of my system and I’ll be ok on Friday. I know I sound like such a girly girl and that I must sound overly emotional and volatile but I can’t put into words just how much I have changed in myself and become so much more self confident and happy in myself since being with Mr P and its just going to be hard to say bye even for a short time. I’ve got used to the physical (not just sex before anyone makes a comment) contact and I’m gana miss it so much.

Anyway sorry this entry is a ranty mess of emotions but I needed to just write it down.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
i'm going to give you such big hugs tomorrow my girl! xxxxxx

Featured Threads

New Personals