mistress for cbt?

quotedkraven

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 17, 2014
I'm looking for a dominatrix for an online relationship. The correspondence can either be on here, or through KIK (preferred). Please keep in mind, if you do reply, that I'm fairly new to this. Below are the requirements: From the dominatrix: 1. Please reply fairly quickly. 2. Be willing to send pics (if on KIK). Not a lot, but enough to keep this going. 3. Open minded. and 4. Not long term. From me: 1. I reply fast. 2. Very obedient. 3. Willingness to please. My likes: 1. Minor C.B.T. 2. Orgasm denial/ edging My No-gos: 1. Absolutely NO ANAL. 2. No sissy. 3. No body fluids. 4. Must be kept to a bed room environment (Roommates) What I have: 1. Multiple strings for C/B binding 2. Cloths Pins Keep in mind I designed this ad to be around what I can do, hence the short likes list. Give and take style exchange (I.E. almost a role play.) can be discussed if you so please. I don't want to send video's; just pictures/text. If you're interested, or have any questions, either P.M. or KIK me (quotedkraven)

Featured Threads

New Personals