Mistress looking for female submissive

crybaby1997

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 21, 2016
Hi all, hope you are well!

I'm currently looking for a female submissive for online type of play. Snapchat would be preferable although I do have Kik as well. Please keep in mind before reading that I am only interested in women, unfortunately.

A bit about me: I live in Australia and have been a dom for a number of years however I have had quite the layoff as have just been busy with life I guess. I currently work full time so I definitely don't expect a sub 24/7 or someone who needs constant attention. I don't really want a schedule at least prematurely, just whenever you're feeling like it. Happy to talk with anyone interested to see what could potentially suit. I do expect a potential sub to be able to follow directions and provide photos/videos accordingly. I also am very big on respecting one another's limits.

Likes: pussy play, clit stimulation, squirting, stretching, cum denial, forced orgasms, edging, heavy pain, pee, bondage, degradation, double penetration, punishments.

Please if you are interested feel free to add me on either Snapchat or Kik but please make sure to inform me that you are from here along with a little bit about you including your limits. There is a high chance if you just add me and don't say anything that I won't respond as there are a lot of bots that add me on both platforms. I look forward to hearing from you.

(also i am not online here all too often so if you have any inquiries or questions please ask on Snapchat or Kik.

Kik - crybaby1997
SnapChat - shilt95

Reactions: sha

Heidi05

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 7, 2022
Dear mistress ,
My name is Heidi I need ur firm hands to discipline my irresponsible behaviors I’m horney most of the time I would open my legs to the first guy at a bar I’m very rude and disrespectful to people cuz I think I can, I’m very reckless with money I brought myself broke I need behavior adjustment I had a roommate who used to spank my tits and nipples and my bare bottom with a cane every time did a mistake she gave me corner time with my tits and bare bottom bare to feel my mistake for bigger offenses like one time I stole something from a store after the spanking she made me sit on sand paper writing 300 lines while I’m had to bare my spanked tits and clothes pins weighted nipples and shake them 10 times every 10 minutes for more humiliation now she moved out I’m back to my bad behavior please help

Reactions: The king

crybaby1997

Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 21, 2016
Still looking…. There have been numerous guys add me and I would appreciate if you can understand that it doesn’t matter if you have no limits or will do anything and are available 24/7, I am only interested in women so please respect that. Thankyou

Reactions: Bubblesss

Featured Threads

New Personals