Mistress looking for slave

Mistress101

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2015
I'm looking for slave(s) that are obedient and can do email. I also want someone who will send pictures and has toys

Ion02

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 23, 2015
Mistress,

I'm 26/m/canada. I meet all the requirements you posted. I'd be more than happy to serve. How would you like me to pass on my information? Is a PM alright?

yes.mistress

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 24, 2015
I'm very interested in being your slave, mistress. I will obey without hesitation and do everything you tell me to. if I'm chosen, my kik is moaninghoran_

kinky.christopher

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 7, 2015
Scranton, PA
Hello Mistress, I am a 23 year old Male sub with tons of different toys, message me for a full list. I can communicate through the following methods: e-mail, Kik, and skype. PM me for my contact info. I am eagerly waiting for a message with instructions of how I can serve you.

McCoyster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 13, 2015
I would love to be your slave mistress, I have email, Kik and Skype.
My email is [email protected].
Email me and I'll give you the rest if you want it. I eagerly await your message.

Northernpeter

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 6, 2015
I have a large selection of toys and I'm willing to follow your every command

Kik me peter_francis

xi_bit1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 27, 2015
I would love to be your slave, mistress. I will obey and do everything you tell me to. I beg you, my kik is xi_bit1

m477

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 24, 2014
Willing

Hello mistress, I am more than willing to respond through email and I certainly have toys I can play with, May I send you a list for your approval?

boy4567

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2013
Kik

I want to be your slave i love sending pictures and beingg humiliated kik is boy4567

Featured Threads

New Personals