Mistress. Mommy here

Ash907underwood

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 29, 2021
I'm looking for new candidates to try. Hi there Im Ashley Im bi Im 24 from Alaska. Im a mistress \ mommy who specializes in teaching. Females how to squirt so far I have tought 15 U want to be number 16? say I wanna squirt Ash907underwood. Absouloutly no boys or men. Anything you share tell or show will not be saved or showed to any one but you and me. To respect your boundaries and privacy. Kik. Ash907underwood

Reactions: anon1666666

akashgaiten

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 29, 2021
I'm looking for new candidates to try. Hi there Im Ashley Im bi Im 24 from Alaska. Im a mistress \ mommy who specializes in teaching. Females how to squirt so far I have tought 15 U want to be number 16? say I wanna squirt Ash907underwood. Absouloutly no boys or men. Anything you share tell or show will not be saved or showed to any one but you and me. To respect your boundaries and privacy. Kik. Ash907underwood
[email protected] is my skype

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Can you read or are you illiterate. It clearly says no men
Funny cuz in this post you’re loooking for guys. So maybe not quite fully sure what you want perhaps. Link below to the post where “she” is seeking guys.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
How were you 24 in this post but 22 in the same month October 2021 in the post you made below? See link. Person is probably catfishing.

Featured Threads

New Personals