Kinkyslave13

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 16, 2012
Under Your Bed
Brief introduction:

I'm a male and I'm 18 years old. I currently live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and I consider myself to be straight. I have been browsing for a while now, and I think it is approaching that time for finding myself a Mistress. I have had plenty of encounters with non-dedicated masters who did not want to put the time in, in order to make the relationship progress. I am now looking for a Mistress who is willing to control/dominate me and work with what I have to offer!

I'm seeking a Mistress of any age. If you think that we would connect and you agree/share the same likes and limits as me, please don't hesitate to reach out to me: By PM on kinktalk, or even contact my email, which is [email protected] , in order to get in contact with me.

I'm usually online every day/night, now that it is summer. We could work to developing set times to talk/do tasks if that is what will be needed to maintain the relationship. We can talk more about this after you contact me .

I currently live at home with my parents, however, I do have my own room and bathroom where I can do almost anything. My room/bathroom is also upstairs, so, we don't have to worry about not having privacy.

I'm slim. I weigh about 170 pounds, and I am also 6 ft 3 in. I have dark brown, short hair with brown eyes. My attire differs based on how I am feeling, and I absolutely love the idea of being told what to do and how to do it . I am a very kinky slave (my username!), and I am 100% dedicated to a relationship with a Mistress.

My interests/likes are the following:

Feminization
Being Teased
Wedgies
Light Anal
Humiliation
Hidden Public
Edging and Denial
Crossdressing

My dislikes shouldn't really matter and that is more for you to decide, but anyways:

Public
Masturbation
Hard Anal
Cum-Eating
Spankings
Combat
Being Unowned

Last but not least are my limits:

Extreme Public
Family/Friends
Scat
Blood

Pictures/Webcam are one of my soft limits, therefore, I will not show my face off. The trust needs to build and prosper.This will have to progress, as we get to know each other.

If you are interested, like I said earlier, just Private Message me on here, or send me an email at Kinkyslave13@gmail. You can also contact me via skype or Kik : Kinkyslave13

PLEASE DON'T BE SHY! I will take everyone into consideration! THANKS!

Reactions: Mistress_Lucie

Mistress_Lucie

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 27, 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne
Well done on such a thorough post. It makes such a refreshing change to see an articulate, well considered introduction.

I hope you get some suitable responses.

Lucie xoxox

Featured Threads

New Personals