Mistress Wanted

submissivematt94

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 5, 2015
Hello everyone and welcome to my ad! Thank you for taking time out of your day to read it, hopefully you'll stay a while. Anyways, as the title says this ad is for a female master. At this time I am not looking for any male masters but that doesn't mean you can't reply or shoot me a message, I'd be glad to talk and get to know you. This ad is my first one on this site for quite some time. I had an account on this site a long time ago but like most of the accounts I make, I forgot about it and lost the password. Now that I've rediscovered this site, I figured I'd put out an ad and see what happens. Well enough of my rambling haha I'll get into the reason why I made this ad and the reason why you have clicked on this ad.

ABOUT ME:

For starters I am an experienced submissive looking to get back into the S&M scene. I discovered my interest in being a submissive around the time I was 16 or 17. I served my first mistress when I was 18 and have been doing this on and off since then. It's been a while since I had a long term dom/sub relationship but that's why I am here, to get back into it! I am currently living in the Midwest United States and am entering my final year of college. I am 5'11" 180 lbs. I am slim but do have a little bit of muscle (not by any means ripped though haha). I have short reddish, brown hair and green eyes. I like to think I have an attractive body but I will let you be the judge of that Despite living with others, I have plenty of privacy to perform my duties as a submissive. My schedule can be a bit hectic at times but I believe I have plenty of time to devote to the right Dom. As far as the right Dom goes, we'll get into that in just a little bit. First I want to talk more about what I have to offer you as a sub now that you know a little more about me as a person.

AS YOUR SUB:

As your sub here is what you can expect from me. As I mentioned above, I am experienced and have had long term dom/sub relationships in the past. However, I am totally willing to be retrained to your own standards if you see fit. I have plenty of privacy and am willing to devote plenty of time to you. I have a webcam (which I do most of my submissive duties on), Skype and Kik (which I do all of my communicating on), and plenty of household items and a few toys.

My toys include:

ball gag
flogger
handcuffs
butt plug
small vibrator
nipple clamps
and a few other small items which I can't seem to think of right now

As far as my likes, dislikes, and limits go, here they are:

bondage
CBT
humiliation
slight pain
light anal
spanking
masturbation control

Dislikes:

extreme pain
heavy anal
daily life control

Probably a couple more that should be included but I'll know that when I am asked to do them. Just because something is a dislike doesn't mean I'm not willing to do it or that you cannot like it.

Limits:

Public
pee or poo
crossdressing
permanent damage or bodily harm

I will not be doing any of these. Ever.

Now that you know what I have to offer you as a sub, let's get into what I am looking for in you.

MY IDEAL MISTRESS

There is not a whole lot I go by when judging whether or not a dom is right or not for me. First off, I would expect you to share some of my likes. You don't need to like everything I do, but if your entire likes list is my dislike and limits list then we probably won't have a long future together. Next I'd like to be able to talk with my mistress as a friend as well. When we are playing I will completely submit to you, but when we aren't I'd like to be able to have a genuine conversation with you. This is an important one for me. I find it more rewarding to submit to someone when you know all about them and can actually talk with them outside of play time. Finally, I'd expect you can actually prove your existence on this earth as a female human being. That means getting on a webcam or a microphone (probably both) and proving you are real. I don't expect you to use them during play time as I am the sub and am supposed to be pleasing you, but using them once to prove you are real really isn't too much to ask considering I will be completely exposing myself to you in every conceivable way.

INTERESTED?

Well this long ad seems to finally be reaching its end. I hope you have taken the time to read the whole thing and if you did, and you think we would be a good fit, please contact me! I don't exactly know what to expect in terms of responses but I promise to give each response a long and fair look if they are interested. If you would like to discuss anything further and perhaps consider me as your sub, please message me on here and I will provide you with my Skype and Kik contact information.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Featured Threads

New Personals