mistress wants

formistress

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 5, 2015
my mistress has asked me to ask you all for any ideas that she can do with me, l will tell her what has been suggested and she will involve that in her play time with me. I will not know which she has chosen till it happens, then I will report back here and who knows she might even take some photos which will be posted too, the only restrictions are poo other people and anything illegal otherwise anything goes

Bramble

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2015
Scotland
Tie your balls , then down to a bucket that hangs, slowly fill the bucket. See how much you can fill it

formistress

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 5, 2015
Thank you master bramble well my mistress at the weekend took your idea and had me in my ball stretcher and spiked parachute which a bucket was attached to and filled with 2 liters of water spreader bar attached to my ankles and I was sent up and down the garden 10 times then the water was measured and I got 10 lashes of the cane for every ml that was lost

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
Take clamps on your nipples and add string and weights. Fix a vib in your ass (turned on of course), bend over let the weights hang in two glasses. Keep this position for 3 minutes. But if the weight touches the glass start them timer again. If you have to stand like this for more than 3 times rip the clamps off. Do this 12 times if needed, and pm me. If you can’t do it you will beg for a stronger punishment.

Featured Threads

New Personals