jesseelizabeth

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
Hello to all!
Well, here it is Monday again. The day that each week, I receive my maintenance "spanking" for the week. I call them "spankings" because it sounds cuter and more feminine.
Indeed they are exactly the same as the beatings I get for punishment. Absolutely no different at all.
Today, I was awakened by my alarm at exactly 6:00 a.m. I got up, and walked to Daddy Mistress's room and kneeled at the foot of their bed facing away. Just as I always do.
Most of the time, when my beatings start, I can't be still. This causes Daddy to follow me across the room whipping me with his belt or his section of orange extension cord. Today, I was feeling somber and a little melancholy. I don't know why, but when he placed me in the vulnerable position to receive my beating, I didn't have it in me to resist. I'm a slut and I deserve to receive a weekly reminder to keep me in line. Today he leaned me forward placing my tits on the floor, my face down and my bottom up with my knees apart. I just resigned to the fact that I was going to get a beating and I did. His extension cord stung so bad as he beat my naked bottom which immediately created big, nasty red marks and bruises. The cord landing and kissing the insides of my legs, my bottom and a few times right on my pussy. I never moved. I simply stayed still and took it. As I did, he began to spank me harder and harder, I think he was trying to elicit some resistant reaction out of me. Instead, I just whimpered with each landing of the cord, and sobbed until eventually I cried uncontrollably. Normally, it's about 75 spanks to complete the beating on my naked bottom. Today, there's no telling...... probably twice that many! When he told me to raise up, I got into a kneeling position, and Mistress slapped my face really hard.
Daddy finished our morning my shoving his big beautiful cock into my mouth. Several minutes laters, his cum filled my mouth and I did as I know I'm supposed to and that is swallow it all. With my bottom throbbing, and all marked and bruised from my spanking, he put me on the bed and put my legs on his shoulders and fucked me until he filled my boi pussy with his cum.

Then we three showered together and got ready for the day.

(My Outfit of the day for errands:
Tank top (rainbow striped with the word "Pride" across the front) over black leggings, no panties & cute converse canvas shoes.

Slave life is a happy life

Last edited:

Taliha

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 26, 2023
Hello to all!
Well, here it is Monday again. The day that each week, I receive my maintenance "spanking" for the week. I call them "spankings" because it sounds cuter and more feminine.
Indeed they are exactly the same as the beatings I get for punishment. Absolutely no different at all.
Today, I was awakened by my alarm at exactly 6:00 a.m. I got up, and walked to Daddy Mistress's room and kneeled at the foot of their bed facing away. Just as I always do.
Most of the time, when my beatings start, I can't be still. This causes Daddy to follow me across the room whipping me with his belt or his section of orange extension cord. Today, I was feeling somber and a little melancholy. I don't know why, but when he placed me in the vulnerable position to receive my beating, I didn't have it in me to resist. I'm a slut and I deserve to receive a weekly reminder to keep me in line. Today he leaned me forward placing my tits on the floor, my face down and my bottom up with my knees apart. I just resigned to the fact that I was going to get a beating and I did. His extension cord stung so bad as he beat my naked bottom which immediately created big, nasty red marks and bruises. The cord landing and kissing the insides of my legs, my bottom and a few times right on my pussy. I never moved. I simply stayed still and took it. As I did, he began to spank me harder and harder, I think he was trying to elicit some resistant reaction out of me. Instead, I just whimpered with each landing of the cord, and sobbed until eventually I cried uncontrollably. Normally, it's about 75 spanks to complete the beating on my naked bottom. Today, there's no telling...... probably twice that many! When he told me to raise up, I got into a kneeling position, and Mistress slapped my face really hard.
Daddy finished our morning my shoving his big beautiful cock into my mouth. Several minutes laters, his cum filled my mouth and I did as I know I'm supposed to and that is swallow it all. With my bottom throbbing, and all marked and bruised from my spanking, he put me on the bed and put my legs on his shoulders and fucked me until he filled my boi pussy with his cum.

Then we three showered together and got ready for the day.

(My Outfit of the day for errands:
Tank top (rainbow striped with the word "Pride" across the front) over black leggings, no panties & cute converse canvas shoes.

Slave life is a happy life
Thank you for this detailed report, you seem to life a very good life~

Reactions: Master.marcus

jesseelizabeth

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
Thank you for this detailed report, you seem to life a very good life~
I do. I love my life as a submissive/slave. I love that I've been transformed into a feminine sissy. I love giving service to daddy and Mistress. I try to start and end each day by sucking daddy off and swallowing his cum and as often as possible taking his beautiful cock up my sissy boi pussy. I love to provide oral to Mistress and love to suck Daddy's cum from her sweet sexy vagina and anus each time they make love.

I'm just an object to them. One to spank, whip, slap and fuck. They degrade me by humiliation and peeing on me and pretty much whatever they want to do to me.

I've loved offering myself for regular beatings . Daddy beats me with either his belt or an extension cord. Yesterday was different. I usually can't stay still and daddy follows me across the room spanking me with the extension cord. But yesterday, I was so chill that I stayed in position and it hurt like hell but I never moved. It was such a a deep connecting experience. It was almost like he was "making love to my body" with his extension cord. A couple of lashes broke the skin. He really gave me a hard spanking ! I wasn't expecting the face slap from Mistress afterwards but as I was getting up from my spanking position, she slapped me across the face really hard and never said a word while she walked out of the room.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals