Monday Maintenance only hours after SEVERE punishment

jesseelizabeth

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
I didn't get to write about my punishment last night, but it was awful! It was on my bare naked bottom, with the jokari paddle over Daddy's knee. As usual, it was very hard, and very fast. I got so many spanks that I was so bruised within just a few minutes after I was allowed to get up. Daddy and Mistress were so upset with me that after my paddling, they put me to bed in my cage.

At 6:00 a.m., I was awaken with a large splash of cold water on my body. Even though it was only hours after my maintenance spanking, Mistress was leading me to the couch where I know to bend over the large arm of it so that my bottom is vulnerable and available for the corporal punishment that is such a part of my life.

I waited for maybe 5 minutes and then without any warning, I felt the first hard landing of the extension cord at precisely where my legs meet my bottom. The rest came at the same place or slightly lower, and on the backs of my legs. I knew better than to move, but I couldn't stay still. Daddy isn't one to wait for me to get back into position, so when I moved, he kept spanking me without much concern where on my legs or bottom the cord would land until he was done.

My bottom is bruised and I have large red welts all over me from the extension cord, but it's when I look like this that I feel most pretty!

I'm in the house all day today with no errands to run, so my outfit is merely a white cotton sports bra, and nothing else.

Slave life is a happy life!

Reactions: chrisstim

Featured Threads

New Personals