Mondays Are blissful!

jesseelizabeth

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
Mondays.
We grew up dreading them. But I look forward to them! It's the day that I get reminded (as if I needed reminding) that I am a slave to this world of Dominants and that my only reason to exist is to serve them regardless of my relationship with them. If they are Dom/Domme my response to them is serve in any way that I can.
With that said--On Mondays, I wake up at 6:00 a.m.

By 6:15 a.m., I've been bent over the big round padded arm of our couch with my bare naked bottom high in the air and I've been brutally whipped (I like to say "spanked") with a section of orange extension cord to the point of having huge red welts all over my bottom and the backs of my legs. This is my maintenance spanking and it usually consists of 75-125 very hard spanks.
Then as every day begins, I get fucked and then I'm on my knees sucking daddy off until he cums.
Mistress watches and takes a lot of pictures. Sometimes she delights in spanking my boi pussy with a belt.
She really enjoys knowing that I spend days with a butt plug inserted for several hours.
I spend the rest of my days keeping house, doing laundry, ironing, cleaning the floor on my hands and knees, washing dishes, and studying, reading how to serve better.
Today we aren't going anywhere, so all I'm wearing is a sports bra and the marks from my extension cord spanking this morning!
Slave life is the best life!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240408-112638.png
    Screenshot_20240408-112638.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
Last edited: