More ideas!

SissysMissy

Not so kinky
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 16, 2017
I've never done the whole blogging thing before, but my husband and I decided to try it out! I am the Dom/Misstress & him being the Sissy/Sub. I make him get dressed like my woman (wifey), makeup done, bra, panties, heels, & the toes OH YEAH they get done PINK! We're into bondage, sissy humiliation, his sissy maid dress which gets locked on him, as well as his cock locked in a chasity belt ;)
If he disobeys his Miss punishment & discipline occur. I have made him get dressed in his sissy maid dress locked and writing lines 50x.. not some 4 word lines... he is put in his place and will not loose focus. He has knelt on rice grains, stood on tip toes in the corner for almost an hour with panties shoved in his mouth; he will always respect and be obedient no matter what. We have no "safe word" total respect and obedience! All and all, with all this being said.. we are just looking for new things to mix in with what we have going. (WE ARE NOT for any hookups or private chats with anyone trying to pass a move on us.. we ain't down for that & im letting it be known, so there is no confusion)

Open to knew ideas, new discipline ideas, new punishment ideas, & new humiliation ideas for my sissy <3

Featured Threads

New Personals