Most Extreme Experience

erotisch

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Dec 17, 2011
The purpose of this thread is to hear what your most extreme bondage experience was.

Last night, my Sir tied me up (with the rope coming through my ass cheeks and opening up my 'lower' lips). Then He tied my legs to a spreader bar and pulled the ropes from my arms through it as well. Next He decided to get out my hitachi. i experienced seven forced orgasms and it got to the point where i almost squirted (which would have been a first for me).

Fun but torturing night for me.

So what is YOUR most extreme bondage experience?

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
For me, I'd probably say New Years Eve last year (2010-2011) - I've copied it from where I posted it previously, hope you guys who've read it before elsewhere or on my blog don't mind...

We’re having a party of sorts. We’ve got some like-minded couples coming around and the girls are going to be entertaining the guys with some dice games and demonstrations, but I’m going to spend the whole evening tied up in our hallway wearing only a ballgag and high heels and whatever bindings I’m given, plus any embellishments our guests wish to make, right up until midnight. Then I’ll be taken into the living room to where the stool will be set up in the middle of all our guests. Fixed to the stool is a medium-sized butt plug. Quite large for me.

What I have to do is squat over the stool and slide my bottom all the way down over the plug, so it’s right inside me, then stand back up so only the tip is still in. I then have to repeat that 364 times, one for each day of the year, while someone works my pussy with a vibe and tries to make me cum. If they’re successful, it starts all over again, plus I have two clothespins added to my breasts, in addition to whatever else I’ve been given throughout the evening. Once I’ve made it to 365 without orgasm, when I’ve had the “pleasure” then I have to take the accompanying pain. My arms will be tied above my head and suspended there and I will be given five lashes for every attempt it took me. And that means EVERY attempt - even if I do it first time, I still get five lashes. I have a feeling I’ll be starting 2011 with some interesting bruises…

I’m still a little bit sore today, particularly my breasts. I came four times, so I had to endure 25 lashes. It seemed like everyone wanted to whip my tits. The annoying thing is that I was over 320 before they succeeded in forcing my first orgasm.

So after preparing all the food, making sure everything was set and people had enough glasses to drink out of and plates to eat off, making myself up, doing my hair, cooing over my husband and letting him tie me up in place, standing stock still in high heels from half past eight with an enormous ballgag forcing my jaw apart waiting in full view of our front door so I would be the first thing our guests would see, getting groped, squeezed, spanked, fondled, kissed, licked, clamped with clothespins, office clips and weighted clamps, rubbed and stuffed with icecubes, candlewaxed and, worst of all, ignored for about an hour and half before midnight new years eve, the time finally came for me to do my demonstration for our guests.

A couple of the girls came out of our living room to untie me from our hallway, bind my hands behind my back - elbows too, it turned out - and take me into the middle of the party where the stool was set up with the butt plug stuck to it as planned. I let them lube it and me up and move me into position, lowered my ass down onto it, bit into the ballgag as much as the hard plastic would allow and pushed myself down. Whenever I do anal, the first penetration makes me dizzy and I felt my husband’s hands supporting me from behind. Yeah, I’m squeamish, I can’t help it. He helped me do the first few slides down and back up the plug, then one of the girls pressed a Hitachi wand to my pussy as I took over the counting.

So yeah, I’d pushed all the way down on the plug and come back up to the tip and got to about 250 when someone thought it’d be a good idea to add another vibrator. If you’ve ever experienced a Hitachi wand, you’ll know how powerful that is already without someone using an egg on my clit. Nonetheless, I tried to keep my clouded mind on the job in hand. I’m sure I did the 290’s twice, but I was getting close, just a few more thrusts down… suddenly there were hands on my shoulders! I couldn’t come back up! The two girls worked my pussy mercilessly until finally I couldn’t hold it anymore and came hard. Nobody in the room missed it. Whoever was holding on to me from behind let go, I pulled myself back up off the plug… and started again from zero!

I didn’t get far above 80 when I came again - that damn Hitachi wand! No sooner had that one subsided when the third hit. Damnit, I had to get control of myself! Again, I pushed myself down onto the plug, came back up and counted one, back down onto it, the hard rubber pushing up into my ass, filling it, feeling cruel and sexy and humiliating and wrong and right all at the same time while I could feel the eyes of all our guests burning into me, roving all over my naked body. I got to 100, then 150, then 180 and - AAARGH, DAMNIT, I came again, screaming into the ballgag in pleasure, humiliation and frustration. I was flushed bright red in my face and right across my chest. Every time I came, two of our guests got to place a clothespin each on one of my breasts wherever they chose. I knew that I was going to be whipped after I’d managed to successfully reach 365 without orgasming and I knew that pretty much everyone was going to want to whip one of those clothespins off. So I focused purely on the numbers and remembered the last time I’d been whipped, focused on the pain to try and block out the pleasure associated so closely with it. Again they tried to stop me, but I managed to hold off and successfully do it on my fifth try!

I didn’t get any rest. Again, I was forced to sit still on top of the stool with the plug right inside my ass. My ankles were tied to the stool’s legs, and then ropes were passed over the tops of my legs and wrapped under the seat below me and tied tightly so that I couldn’t stand up. At least they wouldn’t be able to whip my pussy this way, but the plug was firmly in my ass, and my breasts, back and buttocks were all exposed. On the table, next to all the food and bottles and plates and glasses was a riding crop, a cane, a cat o’ nine tails and a leather strap. My husband handed everybody a raffle ticket, put their counterparts into a bag and then picked out a ticket and called the number. The person with the corresponding ticket got to choose which implement they wanted to use and give me one lash. Everyone wanted to make it a good one. My husband called out twenty three numbers, more than we had guests so four of them got a second shot, then he took the last two. All of the clothespins, and other clamps, had been successfully whipped off of me by now, so he took the leather strap and gave each breast a good hard lash, right across the nipples. I screamed as hard as I could in pain, although the ballgag absorbed most of it. But it was over. I thought they’d untie me so I could relax, but then my husband and two other guys lifted the stool, with me still secured to it, carried me out into our back garden and went back into the house. I fumed mad, then began to panic about our neighbours seeing me and tried to make myself as small as possible. Damn, it was cold! It wasn’t long though before I heard people start to leave. There’s always the hangers on though, so getting rid of the last few people seemed to take hours! Finally, the house was silent. I waited. Finally my husband came out and wrapped his arms around me from behind. I pressed myself back against him and he kissed the top of my head, then came around in front of me so I could see him. He took my face in his hands, said “happy new year” to me and kissed my ballgag. For a horrible moment, I thought he was going to go to bed and leave me out here, but to my immense relief, he took out my gag and untied me. We hugged for a couple of minutes, then I told him I was cold. He laughed and we went back into the house. We went upstairs where I thought we were both going to go to bed, but he had another idea. Laid out on the bed was my maid outfit. I looked at him in shock. He grinned at me and told me he didn’t want me leaving the washing till the morning!

I dutifully put the outfit on - it fits snuggly under my breasts and the flared skirt is too short to cover my pussy - and held out my wrists for my husband to attach my shackles, standing still while he secured the leg irons to my ankles, then lead me back down to the kitchen by the chain connecting them. In the kitchen, he padlocked one end of a length of chain to my collar which he gave me on our wedding day, wrapped the other end through the drawer handle under the sink and padlocked it, and went up to bed leaving me to it.

Obviously starting 2011 as he means to go on, cos when he got up, I had to strip the bed, wash the sheets and put new bedding on, AND give him a blowjob AND lick him clean (then lick him clean again as he came a second time while I was doing it) before finally I was allowed to get some sleep.

Reactions: The king

Featured Threads

New Personals