tclifton

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 14, 2015
[Story] Mother Gives Son Lap Dance on His Eighteenth Birthday

722_1000.jpg

Wife says to husband, "I know that I agreed to give our son a lap dance on his eighteenth birthday, but this is going a little too far. Maybe we should stop."

Husband replies, "What makes you think that?"

Wife says, "Well, for one thing, you talked me into taking my clothes off, so now I'm completely naked. The other is that our son is aroused and is expecting me to have sex with him."

Husband replies, "Honey, it's his birthday. You should give him what you know he has been wanting for several years."

Wife says, "Well, I suppose it will be okay, but just this one time. Afterwards, we will never discuss what I did. Do you promise?"

Husband replies, "I promise."

721_1000.jpg

[Five minutes later]

Husband says, "Honey, how does it feel being fucked by our son?"

Wife replies, "Fantastic. I've never been this sexually excited in my entire life."

Husband says, "Are you considering letting him fuck you again tomorrow?"

Wife replies, "Yes, now leave us alone and stop asking questions."

720_1000.jpg

[The next day]

Husband says, "Honey, it's Friday night. You just took a shower and are now putting on fresh makeup. I assume that means you are going out bar hopping with your girlfriends."

Wife replies, "No, I told them that I can't make it because I have a date with a handsome young man. He is taking me out for dinner and dancing."

Husband says, "I realize that we have an open marriage, but I'm curious. Do I know him?"

Wife replies, "Yes you know him, it's our son. Early this morning I went to his bedroom. After we got done fucking, he asked me if we could start dating and I told him that would be fun."

Husband says, "Awesome. About what time are you coming home? I would like to make a video of you having sex with him."

Wife replies, "Around ten o'clock. Make sure the camera batteries are charged."

724_1000.jpg

[Three weeks later]

Mother says to her son, "Honey, we have had sex in every room of the house, including the porch, patio and garage but we haven't done it in the kitchen yet."

Son replies, "You didn't mention the several times we took a blanket then went outside and fucked on the front lawn late at night while people are driving past on the busy street."

727_1000.jpg

Mother says, "How could I forget? We should do it again sometime. Anyway, what are you waiting for? Take off your clothes and let's get started."

tclifton

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 14, 2015
Birthday Part II

733_1000.jpg

[One month later]

Mother angrily says to her son, "What did you just say? You have a girlfriend now about your same age and you are breaking up with me? That's just fine, but don't expect me to take you back after contracting a sexually transmitted disease from the nasty little whore. Go ahead and date her instead of me. I don't give a shit."

Son replies, "Mom, I didn't think that you would be this upset. Listen, I have a couple of friends from the basketball team that don't have girlfriends right now. Would you like to date them?"

Mother says, "Are they black?"

Son replies, "Yes, they happen to be black."

Mother says, "Give them my phone number."

731_1000.jpg

[Two weeks later]

Son says to mother, "Mom, my girlfriend broke up with me after I told her about our sexual relationship. She freaked out when I said that you really enjoyed being fucked in the ass. Mom, I'm sorry. Can we start dating again?"

Mother replies, "I knew that you would be back and it was good timing. I went to the doctor today. He announced that I'm pregnant and you are the father. Congratulations for knocking up your mother."

Fantage

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 1, 2015
Making me horny but I can't help but think that would mean the dad has a grandchild because the moms his wife and the dad of the baby would also be the brother because his mom is the baby's mom...

Featured Threads

New Personals