Darius Sly

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2013
22/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in (see post) (very strict)​

Introductory

First and foremost, good evening and welcome. Whether your here to browse the ads, curios for a new mate, or clicked by a freak accident, your welcomed just the same. There's a fresh pot brewing for all you night lovers out there over in the wall. On this site, I go by Darius Sly. You may call me Mr. Sly or "sir" if your up for it. I'm out in the market right now to give Kink Talk another shot. I, like many of you, have a certain... taste in life, a spice if you will, one that blends well with glass of wine and laughter. A flavor that we call BDSM, or in this case the Master and Sub variety of it. What can I say? I'm a master without a pet. The thrill of the creative challenge of taking one in and training is just not being met. Because of this, I'm left to offer a service. A particularly interesting one to those who meet the qualification for it.

Services aside, who exactly is the man your entangling yourself with? Well for starters, I'm a simple man. Age 22, Florida boy. A particular interest in the "arts". Writing, drawing, reading, and acting. All things I'm very fond of, albeit the progress is going slowly. I love "fun". I love trying new things and I love entertainment. "TO" entertain as well, mind you. I'm a man who cares a lot about his friends and just as well his pets. I'm eager and looking forward to getting to know you so wrapping this up before my sleeping meds kick in, lets get into the services I offer.

Special services​

-Pet Play: I adore a girl with a collar around her neck and can wear it with pride. Yes my dear, a pet's life is yours with many of the luxuries it comes with. Luxuries that include constant attention as do most pets. You silly things don't even know what to do with yourself without a firm master to teach you. Play time because lets face it, an owner that doesn't play with their pets are not good owners at all. This can be a simple game for laughs and giggles or games that tie more into the reason that made you dig aimlessly for master in the first place. Oh, and of course, what kind of owner would I be if I did not walk my beautiful little pup? Keep your phone close and handy. Whether were playing a game or taking you for you walk, I like to keep a eye on my pets. The extent of the attention will be decided on between you and I but I'm firm on calling you my pet.

-Schedule control: A special offer I give to those who have difficulties managing their life. More along the lines with you students who struggle to maintain the simpler things like when your due for your important assignments, how much time should be dedicated to studying when your suppose to hang out with your friends for the weekend, or a reminder of when dear old mum told you she'd be paying you visit at the dorm. Schedule control is optional. It helps me understand how to properly dominate you oddly enough.

-Financial control: Clearly not by giving me actual banking information. If you do that, I'll end up spending your money on a plane ticket to your house to personally spank you myself. What I offer is oddly enough something of interest to some people. I keep tabs of your earnings, spending, and your "allowance" on an excel sheet next to my own. You report to me, and I record. This is another and deeper level of control I inflict to instill the idea of being "owned" but this service is yet again and clearly optional. This is a very burdening task mind you but one I'm willing if you truly express interest in it.

-skype: I have it on my phone and I'll be using it to check on you throughout the day pending on the level of control we agree on "together".

-Exercise regiment: If you seek to become more "fit" or shed a few pounds, as your master I will help you on this. We'll be partners in it together, recording "both" of our progress throughout the week.

Will not do and will not make you do.

I won't control when you go to the bathroom. Your a big girl and even an animal would have figured it out by now. I will not make you parade around publicly naked. I'm very inclined to doing hidden public tasks/punishments but I will be avidly trying to make that lovely arse of yours exclusive to my own viewing pleasure. On that note, no it is not required for you to send me nudes frequently and in fact I'd prefer it if you didn't at all to begin with. To appreciate you I want to drink you in like fine wine to which must be done "slowly" at our own pace. Strange to hear? Perhaps, but I prefer taking my time with these things, poking and prodding, and doing some subtle pushing to test to see how far we can take this.

Should you require a picture from me to just to make the decision, that's fine. I'll provide you a picture but I expect you to provide first to show me that your who you are and not some boy with a folder of "girls" he likes to pose as. You will not fool me. I have simple tests that I've learned to distinguish these people from a real women. Tests that won't be bothersome at all "for a real woman" regardless of how shy they may be. Moving past this, on to the important part for both me and you.

IF YOU ARE A STUDENT

and you still have a desire to be my pet, I will make myself very, very clear on this....

Your studies come TOP priority to me. I don't care how far down the rabbit hole you fall into being my (or anyone else's for this matter) pet. Your school will come first. We will work on your focus and I will punish you for failure.

No. Not a kinky punishment.
No. Not sexy pain punishment.
Not any kind of punishment you come here on Get Dare to batiste yourself from the flock of dares you get from strangers on the web to justify your actions.

I will punish you. I will use every tool that "you" give me because, in the end I can only control as much as you let me. School comes first.

Lies? even a simple one? I will double what ever punishment you would originally get but I'm very likely to forgive you for something you have trouble telling me that you wanted to keep secret.

If that's understood, then PM and we'll talk.

Your resume
name:
limits:
toys:
Favorite books:
Movies:
Other interests you feel I should know about:
Picture:

Following my instructions to the letter certainly helps your case if your interested. I'm not going to just choose the first girl who decides to file a resume. I want to be sure we click before we start. There will be an interview.
I look forward to training you! <3

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
22/male/master seeks 18-24/female/slave in (see post) (very strict)​

Introductory

First and foremost, good evening and welcome. Whether your here to browse the ads, curios for a new mate, or clicked by a freak accident, your welcomed just the same. There's a fresh pot brewing for all you night lovers out there over in the wall. On this site, I go by Darius Sly. You may call me Mr. Sly or "sir" if your up for it. I'm out in the market right now to give Kink Talk another shot. I, like many of you, have a certain... taste in life, a spice if you will, one that blends well with glass of wine and laughter. A flavor that we call BDSM, or in this case the Master and Sub variety of it. What can I say? I'm a master without a pet. The thrill of the creative challenge of taking one in and training is just not being met. Because of this, I'm left to offer a service. A particularly interesting one to those who meet the qualification for it.

Services aside, who exactly is the man your entangling yourself with? Well for starters, I'm a simple man. Age 22, Florida boy. A particular interest in the "arts". Writing, drawing, reading, and acting. All things I'm very fond of, albeit the progress is going slowly. I love "fun". I love trying new things and I love entertainment. "TO" entertain as well, mind you. I'm a man who cares a lot about his friends and just as well his pets. I'm eager and looking forward to getting to know you so wrapping this up before my sleeping meds kick in, lets get into the services I offer.

Special services​

-Pet Play: I adore a girl with a collar around her neck and can wear it with pride. Yes my dear, a pet's life is yours with many of the luxuries it comes with. Luxuries that include constant attention as do most pets. You silly things don't even know what to do with yourself without a firm master to teach you. Play time because lets face it, an owner that doesn't play with their pets are not good owners at all. This can be a simple game for laughs and giggles or games that tie more into the reason that made you dig aimlessly for master in the first place. Oh, and of course, what kind of owner would I be if I did not walk my beautiful little pup? Keep your phone close and handy. Whether were playing a game or taking you for you walk, I like to keep a eye on my pets. The extent of the attention will be decided on between you and I but I'm firm on calling you my pet.

-Schedule control: A special offer I give to those who have difficulties managing their life. More along the lines with you students who struggle to maintain the simpler things like when your due for your important assignments, how much time should be dedicated to studying when your suppose to hang out with your friends for the weekend, or a reminder of when dear old mum told you she'd be paying you visit at the dorm. Schedule control is optional. It helps me understand how to properly dominate you oddly enough.

-Financial control: Clearly not by giving me actual banking information. If you do that, I'll end up spending your money on a plane ticket to your house to personally spank you myself. What I offer is oddly enough something of interest to some people. I keep tabs of your earnings, spending, and your "allowance" on an excel sheet next to my own. You report to me, and I record. This is another and deeper level of control I inflict to instill the idea of being "owned" but this service is yet again and clearly optional. This is a very burdening task mind you but one I'm willing if you truly express interest in it.

-skype: I have it on my phone and I'll be using it to check on you throughout the day pending on the level of control we agree on "together".

-Exercise regiment: If you seek to become more "fit" or shed a few pounds, as your master I will help you on this. We'll be partners in it together, recording "both" of our progress throughout the week.

Will not do and will not make you do.

I won't control when you go to the bathroom. Your a big girl and even an animal would have figured it out by now. I will not make you parade around publicly naked. I'm very inclined to doing hidden public tasks/punishments but I will be avidly trying to make that lovely arse of yours exclusive to my own viewing pleasure. On that note, no it is not required for you to send me nudes frequently and in fact I'd prefer it if you didn't at all to begin with. To appreciate you I want to drink you in like fine wine to which must be done "slowly" at our own pace. Strange to hear? Perhaps, but I prefer taking my time with these things, poking and prodding, and doing some subtle pushing to test to see how far we can take this.

Should you require a picture from me to just to make the decision, that's fine. I'll provide you a picture but I expect you to provide first to show me that your who you are and not some boy with a folder of "girls" he likes to pose as. You will not fool me. I have simple tests that I've learned to distinguish these people from a real women. Tests that won't be bothersome at all "for a real woman" regardless of how shy they may be. Moving past this, on to the important part for both me and you.

IF YOU ARE A STUDENT

and you still have a desire to be my pet, I will make myself very, very clear on this....

Your studies come TOP priority to me. I don't care how far down the rabbit hole you fall into being my (or anyone else's for this matter) pet. Your school will come first. We will work on your focus and I will punish you for failure.

No. Not a kinky punishment.
No. Not sexy pain punishment.
Not any kind of punishment you come here on Get Dare to batiste yourself from the flock of dares you get from strangers on the web to justify your actions.

I will punish you. I will use every tool that "you" give me because, in the end I can only control as much as you let me. School comes first.

Lies? even a simple one? I will double what ever punishment you would originally get but I'm very likely to forgive you for something you have trouble telling me that you wanted to keep secret.

If that's understood, then PM and we'll talk.

Your resume
name:
limits:
toys:
Favorite books:
Movies:
Other interests you feel I should know about:
Picture:

Following my instructions to the letter certainly helps your case if your interested. I'm not going to just choose the first girl who decides to file a resume. I want to be sure we click before we start. There will be an interview.
I look forward to training you! <3
A thrilling add you've put up, Darius. Id only I were a sub female, I'd have sent my resumé, but I am not, so all the best! Find a good pet for yourself! :)
What's the animal you want as pet?

Could you pm me your "simple tests" for telling a girl from a boy-girl? Thanks.

Darius Sly

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2013
I've sent you the pm. As for the animal, I prefer to make that decision when examining the pet to be.

Darius Sly

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2013
To suit her, to bug her, to tease her. Either the way she talks makes me think one thing to which she will either like or dislike OR the mere suggestion of one animal sparks a cute reaction of rejection to which I may play with should I feel up to it. The fun is seeing them slowly get into the idea of the roll they originally were not fond of. I love to tease and I love to analyze people. Almost expertly I can find the things someone really likes and the wrong (right) buttons to push. It's adorably cute to get the ones resistant to the whole shebang because it pulls them out of a comfort zone of theirs but curiously they're okay with because they want you to push anyways. So all in all, I have to get a feel for her before I decide what I think she is.

Featured Threads

New Personals