Lion Daddy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 21, 2021
Lincoln NE
First post, name is a joke from a meme. Basically what the title says sums it up.

I thoroughly enjoy dominating, in a loving way, I am physically strong enough that it does not take much and I can afford to be gently controlling if a girl enjoys it, don't like hitting aside from spanking personally, indifferent to Choking.

So that's my usual MO.

Recently discovered I would really like a soft mommy Dom GF, emphasis on soft, the dominant part I enjoy is much moreso being able to feel taken care of and "under" someone, especially an attractive girl with large breasts. I don't want to he humiliated or hurt in some way, except teasing is okay. I found I love being called sweet boy, as much as I enjoy being called daddy.

I kind of hate having this duality in terms of how inconvenient and mostly unwelcome it is. It would be good to relate, perhaps role play even, or in a longer term even meet up, I am quite willing to travel if I made a rare connection with someone.

Other little details, I'm autistic, but I am high testosterone and so things like eye contact I don't follow the general trend on, in fact I enjoy looking people in the eye more than most, the intensity/challenge of it. I'm generally a hopeless romantic, I enjoy combat sports and I excel at them. I love psychology and philosophy, nature and many deeper things in life.

skycat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 3, 2022
I think we'd get along, do you have snap?

Featured Threads

New Personals