Must do the most humiliating anal punishments I receive and send pics as proof :/

unluckymkay

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 19, 2014
My master expects me to be able to take a cock sized object up my bottom by the end of next week :/ I must be punished and humiliated every night for the next week and must post pics to prove Im taking my punishment like Im told. Inbox me. I must do anything Im told within reason so please punish and stretch my bottomhole :/

slaveboy98

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 10, 2015
take a cucumber and shove it in your ass then every 5 minutes add another one untill you can't take it anymore

That should strech you out

KinkyFella

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 21, 2013
1. To show everyone the increasing size of your hole each day's this week, in pencils.

Get lots of pencils and insert a small number inside your ass, then one by one add more pencils to the bunch in your ass until you're truly stretched to the max. Then add another to be sure. After this write in felt pen above your pussy 'I have X pencils in my ass'. Post a frontal picture of you sitting on the floor with knees up and legs spread showing the pencils, writing and also your tits if your master allows. Comment with the number of pencils inserted under the picture.

Repeat this task each day but insert one more pencil than before, followed by a picture. These pictures will create a growth chart of your ass hole.

2. Spend each night this week with your tube inserted.

3. Spend no less than 4 hours each day with your buttplug inserted. This includes hidden public if you go out.

4. Each day post a picture of a different household object stretching your ass after it's been in there 1 hour. Comment under the picture with the sentence 'Today I have a ...... stretching my ass for 1 hour'.

These should keep you busy and have that ass hole nice stretched in no time.

Featured Threads

New Personals