My Daughter's Friend Loves Horses

Rate this story from bad (1) to excellent (5)

Votes: 2 13.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 13.3%

Votes: 1 6.7%

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

MrsWalker

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 20, 2011
"My Daughter's New Friend Loves Horses" by Katherine Walker.

It is about eleven o'clock in the morning when I get a phone call from my daughter Amy. She is really excited and says to me, "Hi Mom! I was in the college cafeteria talking with this really cute girl about you and me having sex with my horse. She also said that she likes girls, so I invited her over. She is in her car following behind me right now and we should be home in about fifteen or twenty minutes."

I hand up the phone then run to my bedroom to change clothes. I select my short little white dress that has five buttons down the front of it. I strip naked then put the dress on and start buttoning it up while I look in the full length mirror.

I admire my beautiful slender body in the skin tight dress while brushing my hair for a few moments. I turn back and forth a couple of times then decide I look too conservative, so I unbutton all the buttons except for the middle one. Yes, that looks better!

After a few minutes Amy comes driving down our dirt road so I run to the kitchen and quickly fix a pitcher of lemonade with ice and get three big drinking glasses. I put everything on a tray then carry it out to the back porch overlooking the pasture and set it down on the table.

Amy and her new girlfriend park their cars then get out and walk over to greet me. Oh my God, my daughter's new girlfriend is awesome looking!

She is really tall and has long straight brown hair. I watch her as she walks towards me and notice she must not be wearing a bra because her big firm young breasts are bouncing around inside her T-shirt!

They step up onto the porch and Amy says, "Hi Mom! This is Britney! She has never had sex with a horse before and wants me to show her how to do it!"

Britney walks over to me and holds out her hand to shake mine then says to me, "Nice to meet you Mrs Walker!"

We shake hands then I release my grip, but she does not. Britney pulls my hand up to her mouth and begins sucking on my index finger! Oh my God, what a little slut she is! I immediately decide that I like her!

Amy jealously interrupts us and says, "Britney, let's get ready!", then she starts taking off her clothes. Britney reluctantly stops sucking on my finger then pulls her T-shirt over her head.

Oh my God, what a spectacular pair of tits she has! I can't keep my eyes off them, but then when she pushes her shorts down I immediately feel compelled to stare at her smooth shaved pussy.

Oh my God, what a beautiful body this eighteen year old girl has!

After I give her a compliment about how pretty she is and tell her that her breast are the most beautiful ones I have ever seen, she replies, "Oh, thank you Mrs Walker! Would you like to touch them?"

She does not have to ask me twice! I immediately reach out with both hands and begin fondling them! After a few moments Britney says, "Would you take off your dress so I can see yours?"

As soon as I get my dress down off my shoulders and let it fall to the porch floor exposing my naked body, Britney leans forward towards me and begins sucking on my left breast while she fondles my right!

A thrill of excitement sweeps through my entire body as Britney switches and begins sucking on my right breast while she runs her hands around my hips and grabs my naked ass cheeks. After a couple of minutes she stands up straight and says, "Mrs Walker, you have a great body too!"

I tell the girls to sit down with me and have a big glass of ice cold lemonade before they go out to the barn. The three of us sit around naked and have conversation for a few minutes then the girls get up and walk across the green pasture to the barn.

Amy leads her horse "Brute" into the sunlight then she starts spraying him with the garden hose. They get him all soapy then use stiff brushes to make sure he gets really clean. Amy rinses him off then they brush him one more time.

After the girls have finished washing Brute they hop up on his back and Amy takes her new girlfriend for a ride around our property. About thirty minutes later they return and dismount Brute just a few feet away from the porch where I am sitting. The grass is very thick and green there so it is very comfortable to be crawling around on it.

Amy and Britney get down on the knees underneath Brute and Amy starts jacking his cock back and forth. Withing a couple of seconds Britney starts giggling because she has never seen a horse's huge pink penis this close to her before.

After Brute's penis is about all the way out, Britney says, "Oh my God Amy, his penis is fucking huge! How do you get something that big inside you?"

Britney runs her hands back and forth the penis a couple of times then Amy says, "Watch Britney!"

Amy opens her mouth as wide as she can then pushes her head forward over the gigantic penis. She gets three or four inches in her mouth and holds still for a couple of seconds then pulls her head back. She takes a couple of deep breaths then tells Britney to try it.

Britney immediately starts sucking on the head of the Brute's penis for a few seconds then opens her mouth wide and takes about five or six inches inside her. Oh my God, how on earth did she do that?

She holds steady for a few seconds then pulls her head back. The two girls play with the horse's cock for another five minutes then they get out from underneath him and move our special bench over for Britney to lay on.

The bench is custom made for just this one purpose. It is the exact height that my daughter and I need to lay on while her horse mounts us. It is padded with a leather cushion and works perfectly! We use it two or three times a week and sometimes more! Brute is a very lucky horse!

Anyway, Britney sits on it then lays flat on her back. Oh my God, she looks so sexy with her long brown hair cascading down below her and her big firm tits with their hard nipples jutting upwards!

She looks over at me and says "Mrs Walker, I want to get as much of Brute's cock inside me as possible. If you have any some type of lubricant, would you put please put some on me?"

I excitedly jump out of my chair and run inside to get the bottle of suntan oil. In just a few seconds, I am on my knees between her legs. Her young shaved smooth pussy looks so inviting that I can't help myself and bury my face in it! Oh my God does she taste good!

I lick her pussy over and over again for a couple of minutes then my daughter tells me to get out of the way. I quickly apply a generous amount of suntan oil between Britney's legs then apply a coat to Brute's big horse cock.

Amy guides her horse over the top of Britney and Brute's enormous cock pushes up against pussy and starts sliding inside her.

Suddenly I remember that she does not have the leather belt that Amy and I use! I quickly run over to the corner of the porch and pick it up then take it over to Amy. She throws the eight foot long belt over her horse's back then tells Britney to grab onto each end and wrap it around her wrists around it because she is in for a real horse ride!

Just as Britney finishes twisting her hands around the leather strap Brute thrusts his hips forward and buries his cock inside her!

Britney screams, "Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!"

Brute starts giving her the fucking of her life for the next couple of minutes, then suddenly the bench topples over!

Britney keeps hanging on to the leather strap and arches her back downwards so she can plant her feet firmly on the ground. She desperately wants to keep fucking the horse, so she forces her hips upward so Brute can continue plowing his gigantic cock inside her pussy!

Amy quickly pulls the bench out of the way and we watch as Britney hangs underneath Brute while he fucks the living daylights out of
her for the next four or five minutes!

Every time Brute gives Britney a big thrust her feet leave the ground!

Britney begins screaming, "Oh Jesus Christ! Fuck me horse! Fuck me
horse! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

After a few more minutes Brute suddenly stops and his cock begins ejaculating inside her pussy!

Britney screams at the top of her lungs, "Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh my God! Oh God! Shoot your horse sperm inside me! Oh yes! Shoot your sperm inside me!"

Amy and I watch as a tremendous amount of horse sperm sprays out of Britney's pussy and splashes all over her legs! I think Brute really likes her!

Britney holds on for a few more seconds then lets go of the belt and falls flat on her back onto the soft grass.

[Later in he afternoon]

I cook some fresh beef patties on the grill and we have hamburgers and a fresh green salad with ranch dressing that I just made. We are still naked and are enjoying dinner while we have lively conversation.

My daughter's huge Great Dane dog named "Damien" has been a good boy all this time, but now he approaches Britney and starts pushing his tongue between her naked ass cheeks while she sits at the table.

Amy commands Damien to get away from her then Britney turns around and looks at Damien then says to him, "Amy told me all about you Damien! Just let me finish my hamburger and you are next!"

uktomato

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 3, 2014
Very good story but a litter too short
Thanks for your hard work

Featured Threads

New Personals