My First 24 Hours in Chastity

Submissive-Boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
1.5 hours of chastity:
Hey, it's been a while since i've been active on here but i've been quite busy with work and educational things. I've been fantasizing about chastity for a long time now, i've even owned about 4 chastity devices because I was looking for the perfect one. Now after a while of just wearing it every now and again, I think i'm ready for my first 24 hours of chastity.

I've denied myself for about 4 days now so i'm already quite horny. The main thing i'm a bit worried about is if anyone notices that i'm wearing it, there is a bit of a bulge that you can see through my jeans and I live with flatmates who probably know there isn't normally a bulge there.

If this goes well and I enjoy it, I might try going for a week without taking it off but that means going into university with it on and i've never even worn it around my flatmates before never mind outside and at uni. I think I will go for a walk today just to see how it feels when i'm outside and walking around but I'll see how it goes.

12 hours of chastity:
I ended up going shopping in my cage. It felt a little bit weird at first and I was really conscious about the way I was walking because I feel like I am walking strange when I wear it under clothes, everything feels kind of squashed. The most difficult thing i've found is actually going to the toilet in the device, its fine when you are flaccid but I have to really concentrate to do it when hard, this is probably just the psychological feeling of not wanting to go to the toilet when i'm wearing something, so with time this should get easier. Also when i'm flaccid and walking around it actually feels a bit like its going to drop off, but I tried pulling it off and it just wont without unlocking it. Other than that it's been fine really, a few times I caught myself accidentally reminding myself that i'm wearing it and quickly having to take my mind of it before I get too hard and make myself uncomfortable.

From what I have read (and tried) it is hard to get used to sleeping with the device on, so i've got that to look forward to.

24 hours of chastity:
Success! I didn't actually find it all that hard to sleep with the device on, which is weird because before when I tried to do it I couldn't sleep at all and always ended up taking it off. I took the device off after the 24 hours and washed it and now i've decided to try and go a week without taking it off at all (maybe apart from to clean it and me in the morning, but there will be no cheating!). I've got a feeling that after a week of use i'm hardly going to even notice it's there, but we'll see. I'll try and do a daily report but if nothing interesting happens then I'll skip a day. Today's going to be weird because i'm going into uni and I never normally do anything like this in public.

For those of you that want to know, my chastity device is a metal one, it looks like this:
http://img03.taobaocdn.com/bao/uploa...pg_310x310.jpg

I find this one a lot more comfy than the CB6000, in fact, I wouldn't recommend the CB6000 at all because my skin gets pinched in the air holes but I suppose its all down to preference and how big you are :p The device I have is 4 inches long and the ring is 2 inches. I'm 6.5 inches long when hard so the device is great for me! Anyway, I should post again tomorrow telling you how i'm feeling and if anything interesting has happened, but until then, bye bye!

Featured Threads

New Personals