My first assignment.

Cuse

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 23, 2012
New York
Thank you Sir for allowing this slut who doesn't deserve your kindness.

My ass is red with the 60 hits of my husbands leather belt. I first started with my bottoms still on but realized you did not specify so I did 40 while naked. It was not pleasant for this disgusting slut to be bent over with her pants around her ankles spanking her naked ass to a redness meant for only disobedient subs. As always it stings at first but warms nicely. (being short it is hard for this failure of a slut to spank sufficiently i am afraid) I wish I could do better for you Sir. It did make me quite horny and easy to edge but much harder not to cum. You gutter slut did not fail you, I did not cum.

I also made my nipples scream for pleasure. They became very hard and large. This worthless slut has great nipples and is writing this blog with the wedgie her Sir has requested. I do so hope you are pleased with my efforts and is not totally disappointed with my performance. Thank you for allowing this disgusting slut to serve you Sir.

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
i hope your husband gives you a mininum of 12 very hard strokes of the cane on your naked bottom next time!-if he does we would all love to know this!

Featured Threads

New Personals