My first bbc!

1hotmess

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 16, 2011
It was last month I went to the beach and prior to going I had met this black guy named Boddy. We had talked a little threw kik and I let him know that I was a sissy white boy who had always wanted a big black cock up my ass. Well come to find out bobby was coming down to the beach and just happened to stay in the SAME campground as me. He told me this and we immediately started making plans to hook up so here is what we did. The campgrounds has bath houses that stayted open at all times we would meet up at 2:00am on the dot. So I headed that way right at 1:50 I txt him threw kik to let him know because I wanted to be there first and have him walk in to the very back shower stall (handycap) it was a little bit bigger then the rest of them. So I got there stripped ran some water and just waited. 2:00 he txts me: "im here" and that was it I ";)" I heard the bath house door swing open I was the most nervous I had ever been in my life. He comes to the stall and opens the door in nothing but gym shorts and a towel. He was about 6'2 im 5'9 he was very well built just like in his pictures he sent me. He looks at my completely shaved white boi body and tiny sissy dick and says well you look more feminine in person are you ready to take this? As he slides off his gym shorts and grabs my hand and puts it on his masive throbbing cock and his other hand squeezing my ass chicks. I didnt think twice I got down on my knees and slid down his boxers and his cock nearly hit me in the face it was so fat and long. I wrapped my hand around it and slowly started sucking his fat cock I took it in as far as I could to the back of my throat before I started gagging. I felt him put both hands on the side of my face and without a warning started throat fucking me so hard and once I finally gagged again he ordered me to stand and turn around he bent me over against the wall I spread my legs and I watch him pull out a small tub of Vaseline he got 1 big scoop of it and lubed up my boi pussy nice and good before I knew he had put it down I felt the based of his dick teasing me but suddenly it slid right up my ass as far as it would go I swear it was in my stomach I could not help but to scream he quickly stopped me with his hands on my mouth as he pulled out only to go right back in I can honestly say that was one night I will not not forget I truly felt like his sissy bitch boy he fucked me soo hard in every position possible in that stall so hard that I came as my tiny dick was flopping aound. And when he finally came inside me he grabbed his phone and told me to keep my legs and ass spread I did so. He pulled out and recorded his cum leaking out of my ass and it was so much I could feel it run all the way down my balls and drip off. He asked me how it was and when I responded with it was unexplainable he was already getting dressed and was ready to leave he told me as ge walked out of the stall ill see you tomorrow sissy white boy. He left me naked against the wall legs spread with cum leaking out of my stretched ass. Truly the best experience ive ever had.

Featured Threads

New Personals