ILikeItAll

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 5, 2021
One time I was out of town by myself. I couldn’t help it and went to a gay bar. Literally an hour later I was in my hotel sucking dick.he was hung to. I made him put his legs up and I rimmed him. I sucked his dick and made him cum twice in a row! He begged me to stop lol. He sucked me off until I came. He used my cum to lube my ass and went in deep. I can’t explain the feeling of having my first dick. Just the feeling of his head rubbing my asshole. I have always used dildos and vibrators. But never the real thing. Slowly he entered my ass. After about 5 minutes I could take it all and all his movements. I started on my back and him on top of me. I was staring at the man that was taking my gay virginity. I was so turned on I was willing to do anything for him. He kissed me and told me to turn around. As soon as I felt his dick slide out I put his dick in my mouth with no hesitation. ( I cleaned and douched thoroughly). He was standing over me while I was on my knees deep throating his dick. I got his dick extra wet. I turned around on doggy and he stuck his dick up my ass. I could feel his balls smacking my gooch and balls it was unbelievable. I couldn’t help but jack off. I came so fast. I came on my hand and told him to watch me eat it. I begged him to cum in my mouth and sure enough he gave me my wish. I could feel the lube shoot out of my asshole as he pulled his dick out and watched as I deep throated his dick. I could feel his dick pulsing every time he would shoot cum down my mouth. I kept his dick all the way down my mouth until I knew it was over. I was so turned on. I was possessed by a gay cock swallowing devil. I opened my mouth so he could see I took every last drop. He layed down and I layed in between his legs. I couldn’t help but feel I had to worship this man. He tried to sleep but I woke him up with his cock in my mouth. That night I swallowed 4 loads.

Attachments

• 10E67AA1-45FB-44C9-88C5-C4EBC5B39BEA.jpeg
    10E67AA1-45FB-44C9-88C5-C4EBC5B39BEA.jpeg
    18 KB · Views: 22

Featured Threads

New Personals