My first punishment

Cuse

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 23, 2012
New York
This slut was a disappointment to her master and neededto be punished. This slut had to finger fuck her ass as this bitch whipped herself hard with a long handled flat bamboo spoon. It was rather difficult to do both at the same time so this slut first fingered her ass for about a minute with one finger and then proceeded to whip each breast firmly creating a very large sting and redness. (without removing my finger this filthy slut could not whip this whore as she should be when bad.) after my 30 whips this whore fingered her asshole again for about another minute and proceeded to whip her longing pussy for 30 more whipping. (still feeling the lovely ness from earlier). Then master this filthy whore tried to insert another finger but it was rather awkward and not really successful so this slut did only one finger but much faster and longer for about 2 minutes) this disgusting slut then worked at whipping her ass with the spoon dishing out 30 hard stinging blows to each cheek making them hot and stingy leaving a beautiful red warmth. This slut is very sorry to disappoint her master in the manner in which this whore spoke to you and this undeserving pet will do much better. Thank you for your direction and guidance master.

Featured Threads

New Personals