Status
Not open for further replies.

kittyclause364

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2013
NOW... A quick task. Post a thread on kinktalk saying your master jefuk has told you to make an album with humiliating pictures. Say foe people to give you suggestions! Praise me in the thread and stress you are too slutty to choose yourself! Beg for help because you are such a little whore.-my master jefuk

Also ask for help choosing a humiliating name you will now refer to yourself as when talking to me!-my master jefuk

My master is exactly what i want. He punishes me and Rewards me. And he is just what i need

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
take a pic of you licking and sucking your own foot ans masterbating with your other hand

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
I would like to hope that you take pictures, I want one of you on your knees, legs spread apart and hands on your head. Just for some added humiliation, you can have "CUM BUCKET" written on your chest and if your extra daring, do it outside.

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Doesn't mean you can't do our tasks. Unless ur just a lazy slut, and that could be why you're not with this master anymore.

Reactions: New2This54

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Can't do photos. Except we've seen photos from you so which is it.
Oh right, it's bullshit, ok.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
Well as the op is no longer with the master that this thread was created for and because it's just defending into mildd insulting of the op I'm gonna go ahead and close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals