My perfect nasty slut!

andy250

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2009
This one is not a messy story, but it's written for a lady off Kinktalk.

Entitled. ' My perfect nasty slut.'

Claire sat in the taxi, her heart racing. She was on the way to the sinful secretary night at the local swingers club. It was a fetish themed night. All the ladies had to dress as secretaries and report for appraisal. They had to have their reviews marked, if they get marked down they must go in for sinful sordid sex. Claire had her attire for the night in an extra bag as she planned to get changed at the event.

She looked out of the taxi window, a quick glance at her watch told her it was nearly seven pm, the event would just be starting as she arrived. Claire wondered who else would be there? Plenty of kink friends had been swapping emails and finding reasons to attend. Some of the answers that people gave out for being there made her laugh, they were all excuses for wanting a good thrashing. Some sex pain, humiliation and of course the thought of getting a good fucking in their secretary outfit. The taxi arrived at the club. Claire paid the driver and booked a return taxi for the end of the night.

As Claire climbed out of the taxi, her mind flashed back to the email she had sent to a friend going to the event. She had admitted that she had a fantasy. She really wanted people to call her, 'My perfect nasty slut' in play. The thought of somebody saying this while she was being given a good fucking, maybe with pegs clasped to each breast just to add some sex pain in the moment. What a total rush! Claire's mind snapped back.

Upon entering the club, quite a few couples had already arrived, low music was on. A few ladies had taken to the small dance floor to loosen up and have a bit of a dance. They looked stunning in their office wear. Claire wondered if they would be playing later?

After paying for a locker, Claire went down into the changing rooms to get ready. She reached into her bag and got out her office attire. The first item was a pristine white blouse, short sleeve. A nice white satin bra, front clasping for easy play it complemented the blouse. To go with this a black short skirt, just a bit too short! Stocking and suspenders to pair up with the skirt, also black high heels. The outfit was ready.

As Claire dressed, Jane one of her friends from a previous events popped her head round the locker room door.

"Wow, you're going to look stunning in your secretary outfit, are you up for some play? Quite a few couples seem interested in reprimanding you for your office behaviour." Jane laughed.

"The outfit didn't cost that much to put together. Yeah, looking forward to playing. I'm in a really submissive, sex mood. I want it all spanking, sex pain, sexual humiliation, and of course pegs, on my breasts, clit and ass." Claire regaled.

"I'll let them know to expect a bratty office lady then." Jane smiled.

"Should be fun." Claire quipped, she smiled as she dressed.

"Yeah, there is also a new cross up. There are now two next to each other, oh and some new cages as well. If you fancy getting put in one of those, I'm up for sharing with you or being put in one next to you. Then they can zap me with electrics!" Jane beamed as she spoke.

"You daft sod! I've never done electrics, I love being pegged up and then being forced to keep them on, bliss!" Claire revealed.

Jane went back up to the main room. Claire spent a few minutes doing her hair and make up, she checked herself over. She looked stunning, she hoped shortly she would be a pegged, abused, secretarial wreck in it!

Entering the office orgy.

Claire entered the main room and got a drink from the bar, just soft drinks for Claire, other people had wine, etc. Claire preferred to be totally clear headed when she played, she also knew she may go into subspace if things went her way. This was more powerful than any drink, pure endorphin rush from the play, nothing could or would beat it. Claire greeted friends and sat chatting for a while, as people seemed to want to loosen up before the event started. Several couples and ladies caught Claire's eye. She would not mind being taken into the play room with any of them, hopefully there they would take charge and give Claire what she desired.

Suddenly Mistress took to a small stage and read out the charge sheets. For the secretary's that need to be given some 'treatment' in Mistress words! Several names were read out, Claire wondered if she had got away with it. She remembered the email she had sent in with several items that she craved, including the pegs. Well, would Mistress do anything about it?

"Now we move along, to the Personal assistant known as Claire. This lady has been very bad, and needs to a full evening of work study! Up close and personal." Mistress pointed to Claire as she spoke.

"OOPS!" Claire joked.

"I'll read out the charge sheet, first of all. Wearing a sheer blouse at work, with a lacy satin white bra on underneath, causing the men in the sales office to have hard on's all day!" Mistress revealed the first list of sins.

"Boo, Mistress terrible!" The crowd replied.

"Secondly, this list is quite long, so I may be some time! Spilling the brews, losing the fax paper. Not doing her emails properly. Having a rude magazine in her desk drawer. Worst of all wearing short skirts, that were not skirts, they were more like belts!" Mistress regaled. Claire knew she was going in the line up for the playroom, her heart pounded faster, she wanted it. All of it.

"Slave bring in the cage!" Mistress pointed to her slave/maid for the night, he willingly went into another room and started moving things about.

Claire watched in disbelief as the maid wheeled in a big cage about seven feet high with a door on the front. Once the cage was in place. Mistress pointed to Claire.

"Let's be having you office girl. I think you need to turn into 'My Perfect Nasty Slut!" Mistress loved her wording.

Claire gulped her heart pounded, Mistress had used the saying she had requested, she felt sexy all over, yet bad at the same time. Claire glanced at Jane, who beckoned her to go to Mistress and the cage.

Claire rose from her seat, several people cheered and clapped as she made her way to Mistress. Claire blushed slightly.

"Right stand in front of me, arms behind you." Mistress ordered.

Claire did as she was told, she subbed her mind could not help it. The endorphins flowing through her body wanted her to go into the cage and take the punishment. Take all of it, then want more, lots more! Cuffs were chosen by the crowd, Claire's hand were clasped behind her back. Mistress unbuttoned her pristine white blouse. As Mistress fingers worked her outfit, Claire's heart pounded, being stripped in front of people. Oh god yes! Mistress flung the blouse open, and unclasped the pristine bra. Claire's breasts were exposed, she was a b cup. A few comments flew from the crowd that were sexual in nature about the size of Claire's breasts, this just increased her pleasure. Claire loved sexually degrading comments. It all heightened the moment. Her nipples protruded as though they were gasping for pegs to be attached!

Mistress reached to a small table, Claire looked pegs! Mistress wasted no time in attaching five to each breast. Claire winced as they were attached. She looked down and saw her pegged breasts on show to all in the room. Claire wanted to masturbate, but could not, or dare not. Mistress opened the door to the cage and pushed Claire in so she was facing the crowd. Shut the door and locked it.

"Well done, Mistress." Jane shouted from the audience.

"Bitch!" Claire quipped at Jane from her cage.

Right who is to start the bidding on secretary Claire, who wants to take her in the play room and give her a good fucking, I mean plenty of toys, play and then fuck her until she cums all over the place, like a dirty office slut.

Claire tried to play protest, but she was actually somehow chained to the back of the cage. So she could do nothing but watch as they auctioned her off as a plaything for the evening.

"Sell her off for next to nothing!" Jane shouted.

Well, that was it Mistress decided that two are better than one, she pointed to Jane.

"You're going in the cage as well!"

The crowd cheered and whooped as Jane was made to get up and sub. She looked stunning in her red office dress, it hung well on her sexy body.

"Please Mistress, I'll be good." Her voice wincing.

She called no joy. Mistress made her take down her dress top and her pert breasts were also exposed to the crowd. More cheering and clapping followed. The cage door was opened and Jane was locked inside with Claire. Once Jane was in the cage, her hands were chained to the front so she could go nowhere. Also it put her on full view for the bidders.

"Oh well, we're going to get used and abused for being bad office workers." Claire giggled.

"I know, let's see who buys us and what rooms we get taken in, I'm quietly gasping for a good fucking." Jane regaled.

Well, now the girl were in the cage and topless, Mistress started the bidding. It didn't take long for Claire to catch the eye of a couple she had noticed on arrival at the club. Jane also made it obvious to whom she wanted to play with. Claire was in luck, she got what she wanted, she was selected by two ladies and a guy as their plaything for the next hour or so. It was set, Claire was to be taken and used as a sex toy along with some sexual humiliation. The pegs made Claire's breasts stand out, her nipples seriously erect from the stinging sensation coursing through her breasts.

The cage door opened and the couple and their lovely looking female friend got Claire unlocked from her cuffs and took her out of the cage. Jane went with the other couple, looked like Jane was going next door into the other play room for some fun. Claire was put on a leash round her neck and walked into their play room.

Time to play:

Claire knew it was coming, she was going to have a serious sex session, with hopefully some sexual humiliation thrown in for good measure. There was a chair in the middle of the room. Claire found herself being bent over the chair, hands roamed freely over her pert bottom. She craved the feel of their soft skin against her body. One of the ladies unbuttoned her blouse in front of Claire and exposed her breasts, she pulled Claire's hair back slightly and put her left breast in Claire's mouth. Of course Claire was aroused, she licked and sucked the breast as though she was a young lady, experiencing another lady's breast for the first time.

A hand fell firmly against Claire's bottom, then a swift THWACK as the first spank landed on her butt cheeks. Several more came in quick succession, THWACK, THWACK. Claire knew it was the guy his hand felt more rugged. She took her mouth away from the lady's breast and spoke softly.

"Yes, sir, thank you, sir."

"You will be my perfect, nasty slut." He replied.

Claire almost came on the spot, Mistress must have told them about her secret sentence! The way he relayed it sent sexual shivers through Claire. He pushed Claire's head back onto the ladies breast. Of course Claire subbed and responded as ordered and went back to work, licking and suckling her pert breast.

A buzzing sound could be heard. The other lady had got vibrators on the go. The guys hand roamed all round the knicker line of Claire's vagina, it was only a matter of moments before they started working her. Three on one this was going to be some session.

Sure enough Claire felt the vibrator slide into her knickers and start to work the front of her vagina. Claire moaned quietly. Now his rugged hands slipped inside her knickers his fingers roamed round her ass a little bit. His hands were slightly cold, though this only heightened the experience. The pegs on Claire's breasts were massaged by the lady with the vibrator.

"OOOOHH, yes!" Claire moaned with a hint of a sexual gasp.

The stinging pain was slightly intense, yet still arousing. The pegs were removed, looked like something else was about to happen. Claire found herself lifted back from being bent over the chair.

"Let's put her on the cross, and teach this office girl, how to become my perfect nasty slut." The guy pointed to the cross.

Claire found herself being tied hands and legs to the said restraint, she was spread eagled and available for any play. She was defenceless.

"Please sir, I'll get the faxes right next time, and maybe not spill all the brews!" Claire tried her luck as she played.

"Bad, nasty slut!" He replied.

The lady who's breasts she had been sucking stripped down to her stockings, she looked totally radiant, a stunning body. She approached Claire and rubbed her breasts softly. Claire could not help herself she closed her eyes and her head reeled from side to side, she totally subbed for a moment. A riding crop was presented, and used quickly, on her Claire's knees at first, then up her thigh's and onto her pussy a good few playful slaps landed on target making Claire's vagina hyper sensitive.

"OOhh!" Claire moaned sexually from the experience.

Claire watched as the second lady stripped down and produced a strap on and put in place. Nice and wide it was obvious that Claire was about to get a good fucking for her office demeanour.

The guy quickly moved the vibrator and slipped two fingers into her vagina through her knickers and gave Claire a quick, swift masturbation. Claire became wet it was not going to take much else, as she was secretly gasping to be used and taken. Her submissive side was fully aroused and wanted as much as they would give. He moved his hands away, the vibrator did not return. Claire knew it was time for her first fucking.

"Right, my perfect office slut, prepare yourself!" His voice sounded commanding along with his posture.

The lady approached, Claire was spread no way of stopping this strap on fucking. Claire's heart pounded, she knew they could see her. She knew they were watching her pussy it was slightly swollen from the earlier spanking with the crop.

Sure enough, as the day is long. The lady approached and took Claire! She felt it as it slid in, Claire could not help but gasp out loud.

"God, yes, it's wide!" Claire blurted softly.

"Let the sexual depravity begin!" his voiced again boomed throughout the play room.

The first thrust came, it was a big, somewhat sharp thrust. This let Claire know she was being fucked. Again, more thrusts followed. Claire rocked on her restraints on the cross. More long thrusts from the lady with the strap on. Claire's pelvis was on fire, god what a good couple of hard delivery's. It was almost a good, rough fucking.

Claire looked down her skirt was hitched right up, her knickers were down round her ankles. She was being used and abused and she loved it. He knew it and let fly with some sexual abuse.

"Look at the fucking state of this sexual office slut, being taken like she is someone's fucking plaything!" He mocked as Claire was being fucked.

It only added to Claire's sexual excitement. She wanted more and got it. The other lady now pegged her breasts and nipples back up, she started with one on each nipple, standing to one side, so not to interrupt the serious fucking of this office slut.

Last edited:

andy250

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2009
"God, yes, please, more!" Claire blurted.

More pegs were attached around each breast. The stinging increased. This, along with the long hard thrusts from the strap-on started putting Claire into subspace.

The second lady came off peg duty and she too slipped into a strap on, she then moved into position and started taking the lady who was fucking
Claire.

"God, yes! You're now fucking her!" Claire blurted.

"You think that's fucking good!" Commented the guy, as he dis-robed.

He moved in behind the second lady, who was fucking the first lady, who in turn was fucking Claire. Then he started fucking her! There was now a train of people all fucking each other doggy fashion, ending with Claire being fucked on the cross. Well, everybody was well and truly fucked. What sight!

The guy pounded the lady and so it went down the order in succession, until Claire got pounded even harder on the cross. The fucking was so intense it sent pegs flying off Claire's breasts all over the room.

"God, yes!" Claire sexually screamed!

Claire looked down, what a scene. There were three people all fucking each other from behind, ending with her being fucked on the cross.

"Swap!" Claire gasped, as she drifted into subspace.

As requested everybody swapped. This time the guy approached Claire on the cross.

"Ready?" He enquired.

"God am I!" Claire gasped.

The guy was hard as nails, Claire looked her pussy was seriously red and swollen. He slid into Claire's dripping pussy and started to fuck her long and hard. It was a good rhythmic fuck. Claire could feel her body arching each time he penetrated her. One of the other ladies took the moment and worked over Claire's breasts using the pegs. She twisted each peg that was clamped to each nipple just slightly giving Claire some sexual pain as well as intense pleasure.

"OOhh, yes!" Claire muttered under the serious, tied up fucking she was receiving.

The guy increased the speed of the fucking of Claire. He knew she would climax for the first time shortly, there was no way of her stopping it. He could tell, he played a smart move, he withdrew and got both ladies into work her over with vibrators. Claire lost control, it was too much the being tied up, the office wear, and of course being the perfect little slut. She let go for the first time as the vibrators worked her over.

"OOhh, I cuming, now!" Claire blurted.

Claire's back arched slightly on the cross, as she let go with a large orgasm. The ladies rubbed the cum all over her pelvis and pussy. Claire relaxed on the cross slightly.

"Get her down off there, she must realize that if she is to become, my perfect nasty slut. She must take several good fuckings.!" His voice was stern as he announced his wish.

Claire was let down off the cross. She stood against the wall, she looked at her pussy it was all red and swollen her blouse hung off her shoulders and her skirt was hitched up round her waist.

"Get them off, bitch!" One of the ladies announced and pointed to Claire's attire.

Claire subbed once again, the authority in the lady's voice made her want to do it. The clothes came off, though Claire left her stockings and suspenders on for the time being. The ladies lead her to a swing, once upon it. She was taken with a strap on for the second time.

"Oh, god! You've only just fucked me." Claire gasped.

"Time for the second cuming!" One of the ladies declared.

The strap on went into Claire's swollen, red puffy pussy and once more they went to work on their office slut. Every time they thrust it felt hypersensitive against Claire's pelvis. Claire was sexually all over the place with her subspace trip. The woman gave Claire a second good fucking, as she sat on the swing.

"Oh, god, yes, please more!" Claire gasped.

Claire was now pushed off the swing onto all fours on the floor. The lady with the strap on withdrew and repositioned herself round the back of Claire so she could take her doggy fashion. Once more she slid in and started to pound her.

"Time to suck cock, my perfect nasty slut!" The guy declared.

Claire could not help herself, she wanted to, she needed to. Sure enough, she went onto his swollen penis and sucked and licked all the pre cum off. Meanwhile the lady was seriously fucking her with the strap on. Claire's mind raced all round the room. She gave the guy one all mighty blowjob.

"Put her on top of him and make her ride him, let's pound this swollen pussy!" Declared one of the ladies.

Claire was brought off blow job duties and the guy positioned himself on the floor. His cock was like a spaceship on a launch pad ready to go off! The lady who was fucking Claire doggy fashion withdrew. Both ladies made Claire get on top of the guy and ride him like a bucking bronco.

Claire's head bobbed side to side, as she rode his wide long penis.

"God, yes!" Muttered Claire, her pussy taking yet another pounding. The lady with the strap on moved into position and made Claire blow the sex you.

"Get sucking bitch!" She ordered.

Claire responded but was sexually in pieces, all this constant fucking had dismantled her. She bounced up and down on the guy using her right hand to steady her position, so she could take the full length of his penis. The lady's got riding crops and started to tap Claire's breasts to make the pegging slightly worse.

"Get working office slut." They commanded.

"Oh, oh, oh, OH!" Claire gasped as she rode the guy.

One of the ladies went for a small vibrator on the outside of Claire's vagina wall, whilst she rode him.

"Please, I can take no more, you've sexually used and abused me!" Claire gasped.

The vibrator and the fucking brought Claire off for a second time. She collapsed on top of the guy a sexual mess. The ladies looked her over and mocked and laughed, at their perfect slut in pieces in the play room.

Just then the door opened and Jane was led in, she too had been given a good fucking.

"Put them both on the crosses." The guy commanded.

Claire was removed from her bucking bronco duties and pushed over to a cross attached to the wall, she was fastened into position, at this point she was so fucked there was no way she could resist. Jane was now naked, she too was tied onto the cross next to Claire. Jane put up hardly any resistance, looked like she had a totally orgasmic time in the room next door.

The guy had now gone into Dom mode and felt it was time for both Claire and Jane to be sexually dismantled. He pointed to both of his ladies to don the strap on's and take both the girls whilst they were tied to the crosses. His ladies subbed responded and approached both Claire and Jane and proceeded to deliver yet more fucking to both of them.

"Hold hand's we're going to get fucked again." Claire called to Jane.

They did just that, as the sexual bliss continued. Both these office demeanour girls were now being re educated in a major way. Claire was in pieces sexually she was tripping all over the room. She could take more, but just how much more she did not know? Jane's sex play in the other room had been superb, but now being fucked again on the cross just heightened the bliss.

Both the ladies took Claire and Jane hard, plenty of long thrusts from the strap on's. Claire could hear Jane moaning, she was obviously going to orgasm at some point, the question was when?

"Pound them harder, make them realize they are the office sluts." The guy ordered.

"Yes sir." shouted on of the ladies, as she performed her sex duties.

"Oh, god, yes, take me hard, make me cum!" Jane cried out.

The lady did just that, she actually slowed her rhythm down so the strokes were a lot longer and slower, each stroke felt fuller. Jane really felt this long, strong penetration. Her pussy was on fire, she needed to orgasm! She could not last much longer.

Claire was holding on, she was trying to restrain her vagina from orgasming again.

Suddenly the guy clapped his hands and the lady's withdrew from their fucking duties.

"Take them down ladies, it's time for the double dildo delight." He informed the room in a masculine voice.

Claire let Jane's hand go, and they were released from their crosses, the guy pointed to an area of the floor that had some padding on it. This was in the middle of the room. Claire was laid down opposite Jane, their swollen pussy's facing each other. The guy placed a double ended dildo in the middle of them both and then beckoned them to take their end.

"Oh, yes!" called out Jane as the dildo slid in.

"Please, I'm a sexually broken sub!" Claire regaled as her pussy was again pounded, this time from the dildo.

The guy worked the dildo slowly from side to side, so both ladies took a good length. The strap on ladies, removed their toys and then face sat both Claire and Jane.

Claire worked the ladies pussy with vigour in order to bring her to orgasm, she could her Jane moaning with sexual pleasure in the background from her double session. Claire could hear and feel the lady groaning on top of her, it would not be long before she came. Just as Claire thought this, it came true as the lady quietly orgasmed. She came in Claire face, swamping Claire in her face.

The dildo did its job and Claire came all over the floor. The lady moved off Claire. Well the subspace trip kicked in. Claire remembers seeing Jane lifted up and her pussy put in front of Claire's face. The guy then brought Jane off and she too squirted all over Claire's face in a big way. Drenching Claire in more cum, if that was not enough Claire found herself now sat in a puddle of cum from both ladies. The guy came over and showed her that she was 'My perfect nasty slut' he too brought himself to orgasm and joined the ladies by joining the cum party in Claire's face.

Claire looked herself over. Her breasts were marked up from the pegs earlier and her body was a wreck from pre cum and cum, that now dripped all over her.

"Stay there bitch, and think about your office duties. We're taking Jane to get showered." His voice ruled the room with authority.

With that, they all left the room, leaving Claire drenched in cum and slowly coming back round from her subspace trip. What a night out!

Featured Threads

New Personals