My Rules

StupidSlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 8, 2011
My rules (will be updated as I get them)

1. I am to strip naked before coming into the house.

2. I am not allowed clothes inside the house unless allowed by my roommate or someone here. (Or when people are over, I will answer the door naked though)

3. I must flash my boobs or pussy somewhere in public everyday.

4. Every week, I must rub myself with any sauces I can find and not wash it off for atleast 30 minutes.

5. I am not allowed panties

6. I am only to dress in skirts or dresses

7. Every night before going to sleep I am to edge once with my finger, wipe it off right under my nose then suck my finger clean so I smell and taste myself all night.

8. Use the honorifics Sir and Mam/Miss/Mistress as applicable

9. I may only use the toilet in the first 10 minutes of every even hour, 2-210, 4-10, 6-610 etc.

10. I must beg my roommate on my knees for permission to eat, sleep, use the toilet, shower and wear clothes.

11. Unless there is company over I am not allowed to use any furniture in the house (chair, bed, desk, etc). I am to sleep on the floor, eat on the floor, etc.

12. Everyday I am to edge three times without cumming.

13. Any time/any place my roommate says "Strip for spanking", I will immediately strip completely naked without ripping any fabric or popping any buttons. I must be ready within 10 seconds.
13a. Greater than 10 seconds in any attempt results in her spanking my bare ass 10x for every extra second! Refusal at any location require the forfeiture of (2) clothing items of her choice for as long as she desires!

14. At home I will pour my food into a dogbowl and from there on the floor without the use of utensils

15. Anytime I use the bathroom I will wipe myself clean with my hand.
15a. If is is pee I will lick my hand clean
15b. If it is scat I will wash it in the sink

16. I will only shower with cold water

17. I am not allowed to eat any condiments, only oil and vinegar when I have salads

18. I will act as my roommates maid. Cook for her, clean, run errands, etc.

19. I have to exercise for at least 1 hour everyday so I don't end up looking like the fat, disgusting pig I am.

20. When brushing my teeth I will use one of the following things:
- Use the water in my toilet.
- Use the water in my toilet after I have taken a piss. (no flushing)
- Piss in a cup and use that only.

Featured Threads

New Personals