my slave needs to be punished.

themaster55

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 8, 2013
hey guys looking for ideas to punish my slave. she has been a very naughty girl lately and needs a nice punishment...no toys, uses household objects, and fingers, any ideas post or pm me and i will see if i can use it

janedoe765

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 26, 2013
you could instruct her to put sone icy hot on her clit and lips, plus her nipples, ass crack and rubb some a little into her butt hole, but just a little, trust me that she will learn, i tried it once, and it was cool for about 5 minutes, then it started to feel like my genitals were on fire!

Gentleman00

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 5, 2013
You could make her put ice in her bra while she wears it and a white shirt. or have her stick a few cubes in her holes. gets the girls squealing... js

Vixen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2013
Well if she's been such a naughty girl maybe you should clean her up...Mouth pussy ass. Use peppermint soap or something like that...

keam122

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 20, 2013
hey guys looking for ideas to punish my slave. she has been a very naughty girl lately and needs a nice punishment...no toys, uses household objects, and fingers, any ideas post or pm me and i will see if i can use it

What did she do? I found if you can make the punishment fit the crime it works better. For example, if she came before she was allowed to, make her edge over and over again, but deny her the privilege of finishing for a couple of days.

BastardBob

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 13, 2013
UK
You should get her to find the biggest fruit/veg she has in the house make her shove it deep into her ass. Then while in pain get her to film herself apologising to you for being a disobedient slut.

Featured Threads

New Personals