Aliceisabrat

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Sep 30, 2015
NE UK
Age? 23.

Which gender does you primarily serve (mistresses or masters)? Both Im a little girl I don’t care.

Body Type? Very slim.

Cock length in inches? 6”

Cock girth? 5 putting the tape around I think.

Are your nipples sensitive? Nope.

Do you have man boobs? Nope.

Is your body hairy, waxed or hair-free? Some. I wannabe be hair free.

Are your balls small or large? Medium.

Are you circumcised or natural? Natural.

Do you get hard easily? Yes very.

Most recent inappropriate hard on? Walking around town.

Is your asshole hairy? Not really.

Does it gape? Sometimes.

What's the largest phallic object you've ever fit in your ass? Black plug 6” tall 6” around.

What's your favourite derogatory name to be called? Brat.

Describe your favourite underwear. Diapers, preferably girls pullups.

Have you ever cross-dressed? Yes.

Describe your most humiliating fantasy. Being treated like a little girl with bed times, punishments and strict limitations while having a caregiver have control of me and humiliating me with ABDL degradation in private and public. In chastity permanently, in nappies (diapers) permanently, being used by my caregiver and babysitters.

What kinks are you ashamed of having? Sometimes ABDL when people make it creepy.

Have you ever had an accident (pissed yourself) in your adult life? Once drunk

Does your vanilla self greatly differ from your kinky self? Not really

Do you have any nude or embarrassing photos? Link them. Nope not after someone tried to blackmail me (the none fun kind).

Do you enjoy it when people make fun of your physical features (fat ass, hairy back, man boobs, etc?) never had it really.

Would you enjoy serving crowds/gangbangs? Hell yes!

What's the most publicly humiliating thing you've ever done? A plug changed from the medium to the Large.

Would you agree that you're simply a fucktoy to be used by others? I am, to my caregivers and babysitters.

Featured Threads

New Personals