My waxed pussy!

punish_clit

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 20, 2015
Hello All,

I am going to get my whole body waxed this sunday. I get the waxing done every month and really enjoy it. By whole body waxing I mean- hands, legs, torso, pussy and buttocks. After the waxing I get really hot and pleasure myself after coming back home.
I will be alone at home and I'll share my experience with you all.

I want you to punish me for being such a whore, ask me whatever you want to about my experience and humiliate me.
I can do tasks before visiting the salon, in the salon, however this is my regular place so would not do anything too public. I'll come back home and will be naked and alone and would be happy to please you all.

I dont have toys, only household items like duct tape, rope, clothespin, hair brush, wooden paddle, some small bottles of lotion which i love to insert I can insert 3 at a time, a round hairbrush,Pencils,Markers.
I like pain, specially my clit needs a good punishment.

Hard limits:
blood, public, permanent, anal, poo, pee, pics, anything dangerous and not hygienic

Mr.Edric

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 22, 2015
I'd like to give you tasks

Hi, I'd be glad to humiliate you and make you feel a whore, giving you tasks and making you please me. Should we add each other on kik? E mail me at [email protected] or just kik me at erandrea88

Dom.

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 19, 2015
Indiana
Hi where have you been I'm glad you are shaved. Maybe you should get shaved more

Master_Matt

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 17, 2015
Berlin
Hello All,

I am going to get my whole body waxed this sunday. I get the waxing done every month and really enjoy it. By whole body waxing I mean- hands, legs, torso, pussy and buttocks. After the waxing I get really hot and pleasure myself after coming back home.
I will be alone at home and I'll share my experience with you all.

I want you to punish me for being such a whore, ask me whatever you want to about my experience and humiliate me.
I can do tasks before visiting the salon, in the salon, however this is my regular place so would not do anything too public. I'll come back home and will be naked and alone and would be happy to please you all.

I dont have toys, only household items like duct tape, rope, clothespin, hair brush, wooden paddle, some small bottles of lotion which i love to insert I can insert 3 at a time, a round hairbrush,Pencils,Markers.
I like pain, specially my clit needs a good punishment.

Hard limits:
blood, public, permanent, anal, poo, pee, pics, anything dangerous and not hygienic

Hey, i got some tasks for you to do, kik me @aksro to get started;);)

MasterSlave

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 23, 2012
Germany
Get some candles. Drop the hot wax all over your titts and pussy till it is completly covert. Then slap it of with a wooden spoon or an ruler. Only double waxing is a good waying for a slut

Featured Threads

New Personals