hellomynameis

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 3, 2016
Canada
Hi again,
So I run every day (yey....) and over on GD I've started gathering ideas of what to do on each of my runs for the next 5 days (including tonight!).
Please, anything to make these runs more exciting!!
Also note: I run with an interval timer/distance tracker on my phone and no music/headphones :)

Thus far, here is the list:

Day 1 - TONIGHT: 7km (I was wrong doing 7km runs this week :/)
Panties stuffed in pussy*
Penny against clit
Commando
Tank top and no bra

Day 2: 4km
Penny against clit (if it works with the rope!)
Commando
Crotch rope
??1 mile on/1 mile off bobby pins on nipples (if secluded/late run)
...if so: Wearing bra = cold coins on nipples as well

Day 3: 7km
Penny against clit
Commando

Day 4: 4km
Penny against clit
Commando

Day 5: 7km+ (undecided)
COLD Penny against clit
Commando

Notes:
1) the only non-completely see thru shirts I own are thermals, and it's summer, so if I do a braless run it has to be early early morning or later at night! So please don't make every day completely braless?? :/
2) 7km days are intervals...so I walk every 2:30min for 1 minute!
3) *- instructed to put more of the panty in every day!
4) any day I wear a bra I must have cold pennies against my nipples

LIMITS
Most important...I physically cannot orgasm nor edge, sorry! Anal, illegal, extreme pain, bodily fluids/excretions of any kind, getting caught, cold water (circulation issues), permeant, ureteral play, face pictures, pictures of my tattoos (back of neck and tramp stamp cuz I’m classy like that), the usual…
LIKES/DISLIKES
Have fun :p I’m still figuring this out!!
I’m trying to stretch my pussy, but right now can’t fit much!

Last edited:

syst0lic

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 22, 2013
Manchester / London
One mile on, one mile off. You can yank them as you run :) It's your choice entirely though, you can go without the bobbi pins if it is too difficult, but then in that's the case, I can't condone the wearing of a bra, so you will have to see if anyone else is kind enough to say a bra is acceptable.

hellomynameis

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 3, 2016
Canada
One mile on, one mile off. You can yank them as you run :) It's your choice entirely though, you can go without the bobbi pins if it is too difficult, but then in that's the case, I can't condone the wearing of a bra, so you will have to see if anyone else is kind enough to say a bra is acceptable.

Do you perhaps have something else I could do while wearing a bra??
I can maybe try tomorrow if I do a run on the trail behind my house....its more secluded so I could maybe get away with it?
I only will when I must (i.e. running in broad daylight on a busy road)...if I do a trail or at night/early morning I can get away with it.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Do you perhaps have something else I could do while wearing a bra??
I can maybe try tomorrow if I do a run on the trail behind my house....its more secluded so I could maybe get away with it?
I only will when I must (i.e. running in broad daylight on a busy road)...if I do a trail or at night/early morning I can get away with it.

Perhaps a more practical and fun way to wear a bra might be to take advantage of your nipple piercings. A length of string with a small loop at each end could be run up and behind your neck, the loops hooked around the ends of the piercings. If you make the length so there is just a little tension then as your boobs bounce while your run they will continually tug at your nipples.

hellomynameis

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 3, 2016
Canada
Perhaps a more practical and fun way to wear a bra might be to take advantage of your nipple piercings. A length of string with a small loop at each end could be run up and behind your neck, the loops hooked around the ends of the piercings. If you make the length so there is just a little tension then as your boobs bounce while your run they will continually tug at your nipples.

Hmm, the only thing I would be worried about is pulling on the piercings too heavily...they're still quite sensitive, get infected easily...I would be interesting to try however. The other thing is my boobs honestly don't bounce that much once wearing a sports bra :/ they're a little small :(
Also unfortunately I didn't get out today, so everything will be pushed back by a day :)
Thanks!!

Featured Threads

New Personals