bettyboop61969

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 20, 2012
Dare: During your time out of your home at a given day, you need to spend 30 minutes completely naked. To keep track of how long many minutes it has been bring a stopwatch. For example. If your master decides 2 hours you strip naked at ever chance you get, even if it is only a minute, and start the timer. If it works you get to be naked in a whole bunch of places. If you want to kink it up you can also make it so that you must be kneeling while naked, or masturbating or whatever. My assignment was 30 minutes naked and 10 minutes of this time was to be kneeling with my hands behind my back. OMG I loved this I started out at the little convenient store in my little town. Risky but at least I could lock the bathroom stall. Luckily no one came in the bathroom while I was kneeling for two minutes. I stayed naked another 5 minutes this time. Five minutes is like eternity when you are naked and fear getting caught! I went outside and pumped the fuel. Thinking of someone pumping me full. I drove an hour before reaching the city. My first stop was at a parts store I have to go in frequently to pick up parts for the shop. After getting the parts I went into the Ladies Room where I was alone. Whew! I quickly stripped and started timing 4 minutes kneeling with hands behind my back then I stood naked for the another six minutes wanting desperately to play with my cunt and clit. I was afraid someone would enter, and look under the stall seeing my clothes on the floor. I had to set them on my purse folded since there was no hook in the stall. I was lucky again this time. No one entered. I ran several more errands before I was able to stop again but my next stop would assist me in completing my other Dressing Room Dares as well. Next Stop was a large department store. I had some shopping to do but I knew one of my dares included trying on clothing. After grabbing the items I would need to try on I headed for the dressing Rooms. I was in the dressing room directly behind the desk where the dressing room attendant was sitting. This made me very nervous of course, but excited as well. What if there are cameras? What if she wonders what is taking me so long... I was so horny I was determined to do it anyway. The first thing I wanted to do was complete this dare. I stripped quickly! kneeling in the floor knowing that she could see under the door that I was kneeling if she looked my way. I knelt another 4 minutes with my hands behind my back. If she said anything I was planning to tell her I dropped and earring. Finally I stood naked nine minutes to finish out this dare so I could begin the next dressing room dare.
Master says I must again plead with everyone to send me more humiliating dares. Please, please send me your ideas.

Featured Threads

New Personals