Near Windsor: F/Switch/19 seeks M/Dom/Under 30 in area ~ Looking for a good Master.

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Switch
Region
United States (West of the Rockies)

boom_boom_candy13

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 9, 2009
19 year old switch female seeking a dominant male under 30

Hello. My name is candy. Currently Im in search of an experirenced Master willing to claim and train me. Im very obediant, though still a tad new at this. I wish to have a get to know/friend session first so we may talk and discuss things before I give myself.

Im very serious and even hopefully looking for real life sessions, though nothing right away. If interested, Id love to hear from you. My email is:
yim:[email protected]

This is my main e-mail. I look forward to getting to know a new Master and furthering a M/s relationship.

Candy

P.s. I will not show a picture until I have talked with you and get to know you. Thank you.

• Kinks:
I like anal, humiliation, orgasm control, some pain, fair punishments, bondage, gags, sucking, talking and playing on the phone and in real life, and multiple other things.

• Experience:
I have had 3 Masters, one of which abandoned me, and about 4 slaves. Looking to increase my experienced.

• Limits:
My limits include scat and toilet play, being shared with others (will discuss) weight control, family, illegal, public, and blood.

Obedient_Calf

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 28, 2009
May i add that Miss Candy is a fab person, you'd be getting a really wonderful person.

Featured Threads

New Personals