need a mistress to train me

siberian

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 22, 2016
hi all, i am male, i am into exploring and the only my limit are public, sissy, scat/blood, illegal, i need a mistress to train me, i will send my kik in pm

i am searching the opportunity to serve a Domme. I'm looking for a female who wants to be my Mistress for short or long time

i am able to send you pics or video, i hope to give you best photo possible

i seriously want to serve my mistress, and I want you to take pleasure in this, i will obey all of your commands to the best of my ability and make you happy

my life:

my life is not always stationary, my job requires me to work more than necessary sometimes, and some days I am obliged to perform some surgery out of job hours

i am able to speak Italian and English only

About me:

31 male Italy

I Likes: Orgasm control, Tease, Light Bondage, Light humiliation, Light pain, Control, Instructions, Tease and Denial, Light Anal (i am new in this and never enjoyed yet), Pet roleplay (like dog or other animal), and more (i am new and i haven't discovered all yet, and i am up for new experience)

I Dislikes: Full-Public, Penis plug

Limits:

Common things: public, permanent, family, scat, Illegal or whenever kickoff from my job, drugs, blackmail or similar

i am up for any messagging program you like

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals