NEED ADVICE - ATTITUDE IN SEX

Sarahlikesit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 29, 2024
Hello! I'm a submissive & slave kind of woman and my boyfriend is a dominant (sometimes switch) kind of man. We've been dealing with some problems in bed lately. He is the type of person who always wants something new or different and honestly I don't know what do bring in bed as new. I've tried to set up some threesomes (but i failed) and I've tried to change positions more often, be more dominant or other things like this, but none of them worked because they weren't "new/different enough". He says that it's important how I'm approaching to him before and during sex, it matters how I treat him and what I say/do stimulates him the most, but honestly I'm not very experienced in dirty talk (he wants me to talk like a slut) or acting as a whore, so if you could give me a piece of advice what approaching should I apply to him or some examples of things that I could say to see a whore in me, not an innocent girlfriend
P.S. he doesn't like using sex tools or doing roleplay, so anything but these stuffs!!

Featured Threads

New Personals