need idea for solo play

frenchboyNantes

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 4, 2023
I am male of 18yo and I love all types of humiliation and torture ( you can go hard on me please) so I was looking for new idea.
I don't have a lot of object at my disposition but I would figure that out.
I don't live alone so I can only play in my room.
I need that it stays invisible or make it a way that people don't now.
I'll sent pictures/video as a remerciement for the ideas.

Naughty nova

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
I am a sub but I can give you ideas of things to have around that you could use and no one would know what you use them for.

sharpie markers
Clothes pins
Toothpaste the moreminty the better the tingle

Naughty nova

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
Your welcome I am a sub so I'm not really good at giving tasks but I can tell you things I have liked.

Jalapeno juice on a plug feels amazing.

Alba

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Switch
Nov 7, 2023
When cloathes pins don't cause enough sensation you could use the metal clamps found in office material (warning; they're bitches :) ) Attach shoelace between the 2 and 1699572600707.pngattach a smalldrinking bottle to it for weight...have fun :)

Your cock and balls tied up with a long shoelace also works very stimulating.

Reactions: frenchboyNantes

frenchboyNantes

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 4, 2023
When cloathes pins don't cause enough sensation you could use the metal clamps found in office material (warning; they're bitches :) ) Attach shoelace between the 2 and View attachment 111005attach a smalldrinking bottle to it for weight...have fun :)

Your cock and balls tied up with a long shoelace also works very stimulating.
Thanks you, I will definitely try this !
do you have any idea of furnitures that I can use for spanking ?

Alba

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Switch
Nov 7, 2023
Thanks you, I will definitely try this !
do you have any idea of furnitures that I can use for spanking ?
:) of course I can my dear... solutions with average-dayly stuff that isn't likely to put up questions are;
You could search or purchase for a piece (1 or 1,5m) of electrical (very) flexible cable. with both ends together in your hand they make some sort of looped whip. preferably rubber insulated cable
Some flat spatule-like cooking gear comes in handy as a replacement for riding-crops
A bamboo rod (for your favorite plant which would otherwise collapse due to its lenght :) ) is a very nasty tool as a hollow flexible spanking rod...this is also used for 'the real work' and leaves perfectly deep red lines on your skin....and the material can withstand the pressure of the blows.

I think considering your not so private situation that sound is your worst enemy... so the electrical cord and the bamboo rod are your best friends for the selfinflicted joy

LG, Alba

Littletittiegirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2023
I am male of 18yo and I love all types of humiliation and torture ( you can go hard on me please) so I was looking for new idea.
I don't have a lot of object at my disposition but I would figure that out.
I don't live alone so I can only play in my room.
I need that it stays invisible or make it a way that people don't now.
I'll sent pictures/video as a remerciement for the ideas.
I think you should get some Icy hot next time you’re out. When you get back some rub it all over your cock… if you don’t have icy hot you can also use tooth paste

Featured Threads

New Personals