need other impute

israelisexslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 29, 2012
Israel
Hi guys , I am an 18 year old female slave that has been with her master for just around 6 months. For the past 3 weeks he has been on a trip and will be returning if 4 days. He has instrucked me to prepare 5 nights of "fun" as we call it. The only problem is im out of ideas. Im open to anything and everything. The main idea is pleasure for my master and a mix of Pain and plesure but more pain for me. I like humiliation, pain and plesure. So I need ideas how plesure my master and torture myself. Anything you guys say I will do. Ps I will put up a picture of myself when im alowed to by my master. Thank you guys!

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
You will receive a 2-liter hot soapy water enema. Seal it in with largest butt plug. Have your bare ass whipped for 30 minutes continuously!

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
you will provide your master a bag of clothpins and offer them to him to put anywhere he wants for as long as he wants.
-when if you go out, you will provide him a length of rope to bind up your tits and pussy. You will provide him with a vibrator to put in your ass and pussy as well to be secured in with the ropes. The only other thing you can wear is a very light weight and loose dress.
-every time you cum, you should be spanked 10 times on the clit with a spatula
- provide your master a permanent marker and ask him to write "slap my nipples" across your tits. wear no bra and go out in only a light and loose fitting dress. If anyone sees the writing and wants to slap you, bare your tits for them and let them.

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
just a quick safety note, you shouldn't apply clothes pegs for more than 30 minutes at a time. Doing so risks permanent nerve damage.

Featured Threads

New Personals